Ranking
Hello, i am a 22 year old toribash player, been playing toribash since 2011, i wanna join the same clan as d4yr and i like other members in the clan too but don't know them very well, i have been in this clan before once and it was nice, give me another chance pl0x, i am not very active ingame right now but i can be relatively active on forums. i am a quiet but friendly person trying to breeze through life and be the king of the universe before the end of this decade.
discord info is Armor#5218(GMT -5)
application
hey guys my name is jelaun and ive been playing toribash since 2017 and i really enjoy the game, i have been in a few clans before such as spark,rev, and spyder just to name a few, the reason why i left these clans is due to inactivity or something toxic happening in the clan, so ive never clanhopped for no good reason before. i enjoy replaymaking, sparring, parkour, mma etc, but my first love in this game was aikido and abd, i consider myself to be pretty decent at these mods and i think i can be pretty useful in clan wars. i usually dont talk much ingame so you wouldnt have to worry about me joining the clan and stirring shit and generally just being a toxic asshole, as far as why i want to join, you guys seem pretty cool and you have some very good players so id like to be a part of that, also the name liqour is awesome. i havent typed an app in a while so forgive me if this isnt that good, you could catch me online and get to know me. my discord is Affluent#2675
Last edited by jelaun; Jun 1, 2021 at 06:18 PM.
heyy
Hello bro, come join our discord and let's roll there. I barely to go ingame nowdays

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Liqour application
IGN: Test (Original Name was Testbot12)
Timezone:Eastern Daylight Time(GMT-4)
discord: Rk2Neat#0439

Hello "Liqour" My name is Test. 'Ive originally played toribash back in 2017/2018
i took a break from the game and decided to come back stronger 2020/2021.

Im applying here for liqour, i see alot of team development and cooperation i would
want to be able to fight along side the members of liqour and be able to improve my own performance
with the skilled players here and pick up some new strategies

Refernces:
[l]Catana
[l]Jostene
Smod,ES,MS

Message me for any inquires
alright we'll test you

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Hi, looking for join for CL discord nier#4901