Ranking
Hey I continue training and I start to understand how it work ^^
Cnc are welcome
2 different version
Attached Files
Astral-Ultimatum.rpl (839.0 KB, 11 views)
Astral-Ultimatum 2.rpl (762.4 KB, 14 views)
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
You're too fucking stiff...try to relax more.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Very twitchy and random, looks like you made no planning for it. Too much twisting and extending of elbows. Trying planning out what path you want to take and go for it, and mainly keep it simple. Keep your body facing the direction you want to head, avoid twisting or spinning (unless you want to do some tricking). But for beginners I recommend keeping it straight and simple, once you are familiar with keeping simply then try going for more complex ways.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
well yes I'm stiff but for now I can't relax so much because I don't understand how my tori reac :/
look, 1 week ago I didn't know how to run more than 10 step ^^u
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Toris are like women...if you are smooth with them, they can be smooth with you too.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Who here would like me to create a parkour series on youtube? What would your ideas and opinions on that be?
That would be amazing. I would totally join up in sending replays to that.

Might get some newcomers to get interested into doing more parkour and whatnot aswell, since the majourity is whatching or participating in your other video events.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Indeed, that's great to hear. All I need to know is what kind of event should it be, that would both entice new players as well as get the parkourers of toribash to join in too.

Two ideas would be:

- Top 3 Parkours (this would be aimed more so at pro players tho)
- An event much like the weekly challenge where you're given a parkour mod and told to complete it, there could be a winner for who ever reaches the end first or just which ever looked the most realistic and cool etc.

If you guys have any ideas for the event, I'd love to hear them.
Most parkour related events do not have good response :/ Players easily give up.

I think it's better go with the second idea, give them a really easy mod to complete, and showcase all replays in your vid, because if you mention that you will only choose the best ones, less experience players will almost instantly lose motivation and might not even participate at all.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045