Ranking
Originally Posted by DarkSeraph View Post
LIKE Hypnox's.

Now, Hypnox might've said ok, but what about the hands, plus, I'm not ok with it.

EDIT: And as you said in the quote, you ask new and old owner. You didn't ask me.

the hands are templates: (as i said above)
-fingers always same (cuz human fingers stay human fingers)
-gloves are individualy to the set
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
@DarkSeraph/IdiotForce

It doesn't say texture, it says head though.

And also, I'm pretty sure you said ok, But since nightmare was considering leaving, and heat of the moment, you thought you could get back at him for no reason, trying to pass this off as "Stealing Textures" Basicly.
Originally Posted by IcyPants View Post
It doesn't this though.

And also, I'm pretty sure you said ok, But since nightmare was considering leaving, and heat of the moment, you thought you could get back at him for no reason, trying to pass this off as "Stealing Textures" Basicly.

Wrong.

I never knew he was using the same textures and just color changing.
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
cuz we are arguing since half an hour yes.

EDIT:
its totaly a attack aggainst me cuz Idiotforce / Namcoboy / DS
already got the texture since several weeks.
now i left predator you come with this old storry, isn´t it quite obvious what you try to do?

and don´t tell me you just right now noticed its the "same" ... you told me way earlier...

If you have your shop for a long time, you should've read the rules. No use of other people's art. He wanted something similar, not something with another colour.
As an impartial judge, I think you are guilty, because you used other people's art, with no shown evidence of consent.
Hammerhock: Unless you have evidence, please shut the hell up. You are not helping this case. It looks like you are just trying to throw more logs to the fire.

As I have no power to act/Unless you guys solve this yourselves, removing the textures 'n stuff, you have to wait for an admin's/mod's response. [And as there are none now...]

[If I have misunderstood something, please tell me]
[Off-Topic: Isn't Hypnox pretty unlucky with textures? <.< ]
why you aggreed then when i asked you if you
"accept the same feet in aqua isntead of marine" ?

you can´t blame me for something you accepted.

@Darkhir
as far as i know (im not 100% shure)
even Hanz0 (no im not trying to throw hanz0 in this)
he uses verry similar hands for his "halo 3 series" (same?)
he jsut might use the mas tempaltes and customsie them, as i do.

additional:
The rule shall prevent that you create one texture and sell it to multiple ppl.
They might meet someday and both got the right for the texture wich will lead to a problem no1 can solve.

since i made 100% shure i got IF/namcoboy/DS "OK!" to the usage of the "same" texture,
i dind´t broke this rule by its meaning.

Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
If you have your shop for a long time, you should've read the rules. No use of other people's art. He wanted something similar, not something with another colour.
As an impartial judge, I think you are guilty, because you used other people's art, with no shown evidence of consent.

I made this art myself and used it as a tempalte (the hands),
for the Feet i got the "ok!"
Last edited by Nightmare; Jul 28, 2008 at 11:16 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
Hammerhock: Unless you have evidence, please shut the hell up. You are not helping this case. It looks like you are just trying to throw more logs to the fire.

Not rly. You dont know everything, he wears the set since a few Weeks now and today during a beef with Nightmare he posting that now? Come on.
"It's Hammer Time!"
~~Proud Member of Twilight - Waiting for more Victims.. ~~
I'm going to remove them. One thing, I would love a refund for the hands I bought that were hypnox's different colors. <_<
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
why you aggreed then when i asked you if you
"accept the same feet in aqua isntead of marine" ?

you can´t blame me for something you accepted.

You never asked that.
Originally Posted by DarkSeraph View Post
You never asked that.

oh yes i did.
I can´t proove i did, but you can´t proove i did not.
So lets drop this.

what kind of "refund" you want?

overpriced