ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(TFO) The Fallen Ones

TFO
Clan Story
For centuries, there have been The Watchers, a race of spirits who can take human corporeal form. Their sole purpose is to record human history in the Book of Time. Each watcher is assigned a human, from birth to death, watching them, scribing their thoughts, feelings, movements throughout their existence. Once that human has died, they simply move on, assigned another to begin again. It is what they do, what they exist for. To Watchers, humans are like butterflies, beautiful, yet flawed and delicate. They can only be observed, never touched. Interference in anyway with the threads of Fate is strictly forbidden. Watchers have the ability to be invisible to the human eye, to move quietly and swiftly, record without being detected. It gives The Watcher the advantage of being close to their human, yet still being detached. Yet, for some Watchers, simply observing was not enough. They needed to interact with their human, they needed to touch, and…to love. Those who did so were punished severely. Sent to the lowest pits of hell for the crimes, they were to burn for all eternity, suffering excruciating pain with no end. Years of damnation left them deformed, cursed by a grotesque image. But, for a group of the fallen Watchers emerged. Together, they led a group of the damned out of the pit, scraping, fighting and finally emerging again to the earth.

1. No flaming, trolling, spamming, racism, rude behavior or anything else that may have a bad effect on the clan's reputation.
2. Be active both in-game and on forum.
3.If you plan vacations/downtimes please post your inactivity ahead of time in our thread.
4. Don't get yourself into trouble. That means you HAVE to follow the global and local forum rules at ALL TIME! If you are not sure about them read the forum stickies BEFORE you post!
5. The discussion thread is not a shop. It is crowded enough as is.
6. Every action you take can have an effect on the clan's reputation. Think before you act. Stupid acts with negative effects on the clan's reputation will result in punishment.
-Members-

Leader

Backstab1

Co-Leaders
Matthew17gold
Oracles
Yazy
The Risen

The Fallen

Defenders

Recruits

Trial members

Inactive
Bank
tfobanks(accepting donations... you know you want to)
Before you apply, consider "do I want to be in TFO?" if the answer is not a strong and undeniable "YES" please do not waste your time or ours. We don't have the time, energy or resources to accept any members who are not 100% in support of this clan and it's efforts. If you want in TFO you have to prove it. Members who's applications are accepted will proceed to a trial period where they will prove that they are forum-active and In-game active. They will prove that they can get along with the clan members and become close. They will prove that they are in full support of TFO. Those who are unable to prove the proceeding will be forgotten, lost in the bottomless pit that is the forum. If it seems like this is too much to deal with and you are not willing to do so then please do not leave an app because honestly we don't want it. If you do want to be part of this clan and are ready, willing and able to prove yourself then proceed; Leave an app, we want your app, and start your journey into the ranks of the brotherhood. Long live TFO.
Reported for reporting a reporter that reported someone else for reporting.
Holy shit, revival much? I am so proud to see this happen! I just hope you guys'll get a connection with your members like we had before. And of course, I'd love to join, but... I've sorta got my babes to hold onto . Unless of course... I get a damn good reason to leave for you beautiful fools. I doubt Zeus would be so quick to smite me if you ALL want me back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I might be retired.