Toribash
Original Post
(NYAA) Never Yielding Anime Addicts Recruitment
(NYAA) Never Yielding Anime Addicts Recruitment

Atteeeention! NYAA changed their name to Dere! The new recruitment thread is here, and the new discussion thread is here.

Welcome to the N.Y.A.A.™ Recruitment thread, all Toribash players looking to join this clan should read all of the below information before posting in this thread asking to join N.Y.A.A.™

Applying To N.Y.A.A.™

-Submit an application telling a little about yourself! We'd especially like to hear about what you expect from NYAA as a clan, what you can contribute to NYAA, any previous clans you've been in, what kinds of anime you watch, and what mods you like to play.

Example Application

-Make sure in your application that you use proper spelling and grammar. It only takes a minute to review your post and look for mistakes and you'll look more professional for doing it too. Proper grammar and spelling only improves your chances of getting in.

-Once you've applied wait patiently for someone to respond to the application and don't spam us with questions of "have you read it yet? am I in?" this will only hurt your chances of getting in.

Senior and Junior Members

-N.Y.A.A.™ has recently decided to open itself up low lower skilled new players and in sight of this have introduced a new Senior and Junior ranking system.

-Senior Member Rank: Players with Black Belt and above will be ranked Senior Members (exceptions to this are people that played only mods like Judo or jousting all the way up to black belt.). Senior Members will be allowed to participate in wars and gain the ability to be promoted to ranks such as: Advanced Member, Recruiter, War General, and Co-Leader ( Though Co-Leader is unlikely. )

-Junior Member Rank: Players below black belt will be ranked Junior Members (the only exception to this will be made by Leaders and Co-Leaders, please do not ask to be excluded from this rank as a new player.). Junior Members will not be able to partake in wars due to lack of experience and may not pass beyond the Regular Member's rank within the clan. However they will still be allowed to participate in clan events/tournaments and join in on daily rooms hosted by other members for fun.

The Trial Period

-Upon getting accepted into N.Y.A.A.™ you will be placed in a one week trial period. During this period you will be required to post on the clan forum once a day for seven days. Once a day is the minimal amount you most post, but you may also post more than once a day if you wish. All post must be at least three complete sentences long, post shorter than this will not count towards your daily post count. Failure to keep up with these post will result in your termination from the clan.

-Please understand these trial post are to help us higher ups get to know the new members better on a personal level and to check if they will actually be active in the clan. Once your trial period is over you will only have to post twice a week, though there is one way to get out of forum activity after your trial period. N.Y.A.A.™ is mainly a skype clan, so all members that join in on the skype clan conversation will be excluded from forum activity after the trial period. Note, this is a text based chat, you will not be required to be in calls against your will. The skype chat is there to promote communication between members and to help executive members organize/inform people for ongoing wars and events.

-For Trial Members that happen to be lucky enough to join in on a war with us and produce good results in said war their trial period may be shortened or overlooked. So always be on your toes at a trial and try your best to impress us. Posting more than once a day may also lead to a shortened trial period if they post are impressive in nature (this means good grammar/spelling with relevant content/context.

-In your application to prove you read all of the above text please say at the bottom of your application "PouffyWall is a dirty, masochistic, lolicon." Good Luck Getting into N.Y.A.A.™ (Yes this is hidden text to see if people are reading this before they post randomly in my recruitment thread.)

We Hope you all will strive to do your best for N.Y.A.A.™ and keep up the anime spirit until the bitter or sweet end of the road we're traveling.
Last edited by KouSenpai; Jun 28, 2015 at 04:00 PM.
I am 16 of age,female.
Dont have skype.
Dont have steam.
Really I am just a starter in playing pc games,and tb is really coold,I already got some moves down.
I am hoping to make some new friends and help with the clan.
I hope that my belt doesnt matter.
Also,I been wanting to get into anime,and im hoping this is a clan where i can have some good conversations about anime.
Well YowaneHaku, our clan is a highly competitive clan that is usually in wars against experienced players, I can play with you in game and see if I like how you play though. If you are low in skill I could only accept you if you were planning on being very active in Toribash in the near future of your time here in order to improve greatly. We have many anime fans of all genres and experienced Toribash fighters. If you're willing to put the time in then you might have a place here at NYAA.

Also I would highly recommend getting skype as we have a clan group conversation; its message based we don't get in clan calls, but individual calls often occur between members that like to talk. If you don't know much about skype then its pretty much a free social application that allows quick conversations between friends and is very useful to our clan when finding people within the clan to play with and for me and higher ups when we organize clan wars.

If you would like to contact me you can try to reach me through a PM on the Toribash website, but I can't promise I'll respond quickly since Toribash isn't good for communication, but you can reach me at almost any time if you get skype and look up "stuffc5" and add the guy named "Dony'eil".

I look forward to hearing from you.
-----
Originally Posted by FaithLive View Post
May I ask why you said "bump" 3 times :P

I say "Bump" because if the forum is inactive for a bit it gets farther down in the list, so people often post "Bump" in their forums to get back on the first page of the thread list so people can see their thread.
Last edited by KouSenpai; May 1, 2015 at 11:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
> .> Spare TC? Will give hugs for TC.
I can be an active player,and I think I have good enough skill to be in this clan,It was some easy steps learning the basics and which..Aswell for skype,I might get it,im not sure if i can because i have a slow pc and toribash is laggy on medium settings,but let me see how it works with my pc and ill add you.