Toribash
Original Post
(g) Mage Ritual

Magic as our Sorcery. We are Masters of the Arcane Arts.

Requirements

1. Be active. (forum more importantly)
2. You must be familiarized with most of the current members.
3. No alts.
4. Don't apply if you've recently been in a clan

How to join

Post a freeform/format (your decision) app that contains:
-Past clans and why you left
-Why you want to join
-Why we should accept you

Goodluck!

Last edited by Mage; May 29, 2015 at 02:20 PM.
Master of the arcane arts
I forgot my password to my zebas account, and figured its a perfect time to start over. I quit toribash for a few years and am ready to start up again.
Age- 15

GMT: UTC (0800)

Past clans and why you left- Cant remember. Zebas is in street fighters if that means anything.

Why you want to join- Want a fun clan to help get to the top. I would love to be a part of a clan, especially now that im getting into the game even more. Also because (g)enius in came would be sick as hell. :>

Why we should accept you- I am I am exceptionally skilled at toribash and I really want to help a clan out. I feel like i would increase warring capabilities by being an incredibly active player.
Last edited by enius; May 31, 2015 at 02:39 AM.
Originally Posted by enius View Post
I forgot my password to my zebas account, and figured its a perfect time to start over. I quit toribash for a few years and am ready to start up again.
Age- 15

GMT: UTC (0800)

Past clans and why you left- Cant remember. Zebas is in street fighters if that means anything.

Why you want to join- Want a fun clan to help get to the top. I would love to be a part of a clan, especially now that im getting into the game even more. Also because (g)enius in came would be sick as hell. :>

Why we should accept you- I am I am exceptionally skilled at toribash and I really want to help a clan out. I feel like i would increase warring capabilities by being an incredibly active player.

Seen you in game. Yes from me.
I am dead
I have lost my password for my main BigCrack.. So im restarting. But this will be my new account. Id like to join this clan, lets start off with my name. My name is Alex Brave, I am 14 turning 15 pretty soon. I have 3 brothers. I play baseball and used to play soccer. I used to be in a few clans. Godly, Monk Vortex etc. my GMT is (0700) I think I could be a good source to this clan. You could accept me for my skills and my helpfulness Skype is Alex BRave Brave
Originally Posted by eeky View Post
I have lost my password for my main BigCrack.. So im restarting. But this will be my new account. Id like to join this clan, lets start off with my name. My name is Alex Brave, I am 14 turning 15 pretty soon. I have 3 brothers. I play baseball and used to play soccer. I used to be in a few clans. Godly, Monk Vortex etc. my GMT is (0700) I think I could be a good source to this clan. You could accept me for my skills and my helpfulness Skype is Alex BRave Brave

Also seen you in-game.
I am dead
Hey everyone, I stopped playing for a bit then I guess I decided to stop by and see what's happening! Well now I'm re-addicted and looking for a clan and this looked like a fresh start, anyway, I'm Habits--or Gage--I'm 16, and I've been playing for roughly 4-5 years I think... I'm pretty active around the forums because there really isn't much to do where I live, so you can count on a good, solid activity from me! Anyway my GMT is like -7:00 or something like that, no clue, haha anyway, invite me already!
GOLF WANG
Unity is recruiting! Click here to apply!
Originally Posted by eeky View Post

You didn't lose the account, you were banned.
Because of http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=516804
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris