Toribash
Original Post
(Dr) Recruitment
So, you want to join the Doctors?

Well, all you really need to do is submit a FREEFORM application with the following things included;

GMT
At least 3 things about yourself
Why do you want to join us
Why did you choose (Dr)
How can you help us
Do you have any special skills
Your skype (not required, though encouraged)

Please note that we have the right to;

Ignore you
Make fun of you
Outright deny you

ALTS ARE NOT ALLOWED

Best of luck!
Hi, I'm Potateau. I'm an 18 year old dude, 19 in July and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm kind of decent at ABD and suck at everything else in life. I'm slowly getting into texturing and I draw a lot. You can see my outdated thread in my signature or in this link here. I also made a bunch of animations which I will spoiler below. I'm kind of forum inactive right now, but I can change that pretty easily because I have more than enough time on my hands. I want to join this clan because it looks cool and my parents always told me I should become a doctor.

I play a lot so it would spread the name of the clan a bit I guess. Also I should be able to git gud at texturing and donate some tc into the bank, maybe host some betting servers as well.

My Skype is gewoonteun. If you add me, make sure to add your username or something to the message thing or I'll probably ignore it.

animations

So yeah that's about it. Hope I can join this.
Originally Posted by potateau View Post
Hi, I'm Potateau. I'm an 18 year old dude, 19 in July and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm kind of decent at ABD and suck at everything else in life. I'm slowly getting into texturing and I draw a lot. You can see my outdated thread in my signature or in this link here. I also made a bunch of animations which I will spoiler below. I'm kind of forum inactive right now, but I can change that pretty easily because I have more than enough time on my hands. I want to join this clan because it looks cool and my parents always told me I should become a doctor.

I play a lot so it would spread the name of the clan a bit I guess. Also I should be able to git gud at texturing and donate some tc into the bank, maybe host some betting servers as well.

My Skype is gewoonteun. If you add me, make sure to add your username or something to the message thing or I'll probably ignore it.

animations

So yeah that's about it. Hope I can join this.

You have a Yes from me. The other members will either vote, or discuss this in the skype chat, and I'll tell you whether you're denied or accepted.
GMT: -5
My name is Saber, I was born and raised in Chicago, IL. I love football and soccer.
I know a little about programming, I am currently going to Java programming classes.By the end of summer, I will finish building my dream computer where I can start making replays and clan videos. I want a legit clan with people that I want to be friends with. I edit videos for my school, I hope to put those skills in TB replay making.
"...I piss on piss..."
[TA] All the Way
Originally Posted by LixDa3 View Post
My name is Saber, I was born and raised in Chicago, IL. I love football and soccer.
I know a little about programming, I am currently going to Java programming classes.By the end of summer, I will finish building my dream computer where I can start making replays and clan videos. I want a legit clan with people that I want to be friends with. I edit videos for my school, I hope to put those skills in TB replay making.

A bit too short for me.

No.
Originally Posted by LixDa3 View Post

No, while it was in paragraph form, you really just answered questions given, imo I'm lookong for more information. Not just straight answering.
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
My name is John, I like eating Mexican food while making Toribash textures when i'm not playing I want to join because i'm a bad ass and i do what i want/ Jk Error wanted me to cause we are besties. I can help the clan by giving them tacos when they are in need. My special skills are art making and My specialty mods are abd, Greykido, Or Aikido.
Straight Outta Chipotle
Originally Posted by TacoTickle View Post
My name is John, I like eating Mexican food while making Toribash textures when i'm not playing I want to join because i'm a bad ass and i do what i want/ Jk Error wanted me to cause we are besties. I can help the clan by giving them tacos when they are in need. My special skills are art making and My specialty mods are abd, Greykido, Or Aikido.

While I personally know you, this app is bad

No.
Hello i live in Nashville, Tn. East US. My name is Sabrina, I love sports. I play Volleyball and Softball. I'm really good at drawing and painting, So i'm really into artsy stuff. I also LOVE to read and am pretty decent with words. I wanted to join Doctor because i'm looking for a Toribash family. People to have my back and have theirs, I'm not in it for the status or rewards. I do not have a skype but i can make one. <3 I hope i got everything.