Ranking
Original Post
Move return command
Command that moves 1 turn back, could help when people do replays, experiment with moves (will that kick dm or other). One more - command that resets your move (after you spaced). Like if you spaced and command entered - you can re do your move till you have time (or it resets for you).
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
I'm not sure what the 2nd command is supposed to do, but for the first one you can just press R and have the replay reset, then go to the frame that you want to edit.
Press P to pause the replay just before where you want to edit, then shift space to get to it

If the replay speed number isn't greyed out, you can press ctrl and , and have it go in reverse, then shift P to go backwards a single frame

I'm sure having a command would make this easier or just have a shortcut to do it but i don't think it's necessary, people have already done the "R then shift P" to edit specific frames for a long time

Could you explain the 2nd command more? I'm not understanding what you mean
Originally Posted by lily View Post
you can ctrl + z to go back to your previous turns move

if you spaced, you can't go back in time, so you have to restart replay again and move do exact time, which takes much time
-----
Originally Posted by phish View Post
I'm not sure what the 2nd command is supposed to do, but for the first one you can just press R and have the replay reset, then go to the frame that you want to edit.
Press P to pause the replay just before where you want to edit, then shift space to get to it

If the replay speed number isn't greyed out, you can press ctrl and , and have it go in reverse, then shift P to go backwards a single frame

I'm sure having a command would make this easier or just have a shortcut to do it but i don't think it's necessary, people have already done the "R then shift P" to edit specific frames for a long time

Could you explain the 2nd command more? I'm not understanding what you mean

first: ofc, you can waste extra 15 seconds for each turn back, but better have this command. Why command? Because it will be useful for multi-player games (xspar, parkour)

second: idk should it exist, but it resets reactiontime in multi-player games, when person spaced by accident, so he can miss move in parkour, xspar or duel and it will affect much, this command let do move like nobody pressed space
Last edited by KyouKiSu; Aug 23, 2020 at 02:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
Originally Posted by KyouKiSu View Post
first: ofc, you can waste extra 15 seconds for each turn back, but better have this command. Why command? Because it will be useful for multi-player games (xspar, parkour)

second: idk should it exist, but it resets reactiontime in multi-player games, when person spaced by accident, so he can miss move in parkour, xspar or duel and it will affect much, this command let do move like nobody pressed space

For singleplayer this is an okay idea, but I don't see it being useful in multiplayer unless its spar/parkour.

I see it being abuse-able for something like duels, but considering people usually just ask for a reset in the beginning frames it's really not useful there.
Anywhere else in multiplayer it's not useful, if you make a mistake in an aikido match that's your fault and the reverse time command shouldn't be used.

Overall I don't see this being necessary, you can take the 3-10 seconds to get back to where you were in a SP replay.
It would only be useful for MP spars/parkours. For duels or anywhere/anything else I don't think it'd be useful.