Toribash
Original Post
Allow me to reintroduce myself...
My name is Bloodude.. (blue dude) gotta check in every once in a while, I was 10 when I first got on this game in 2007 you can do the math.. lots of nostalgia and memories here . It was one of the only games my PC could run at the time I put a lot of time in really love this game still do. going to redownload possibly start streaming it in 2k19 and see what happens.. I was pretty lowkey on here, I had a little clan at one point called LoTA Legacy of the Apocalypse, was apart of some other clans too, did some competitive didn't score very well but I generally held my own in pubs, don't know if anyone remembers me lmao 12 yrs... but yea
Last edited by Bloodude; May 9, 2019 at 10:59 PM.
Sad to say but I'm back.
Originally Posted by Bloodude View Post
My name is Bloodude.. (blue dude) gotta check in every once in a while, I was 10 when I first got on this game in 2007 you can do the math.. lots of nostalgia and memories here . It was one of the only games my PC could run at the time I put a lot of time in really love this game still do.

Well it's nice to see you again, I started in 2013, my first account got all messed up so I made a second one.

going to redownload possibly start streaming it in 2k19 and see what happens..

Well certainly, if you need any help message me I can help you out. You can find me in game most days also. Streaming this game is hard, it is crippled by a suffering of slow game play. No one, or many, want(s) to watch 15 rounds of lenshu where a lot less happens over the time that things happen.

I was pretty lowkey on here, I had a little clan at one point called LoTA Legacy of the Apocalypse, was apart of some other clans too, did some competitive didn't score very well but I generally held my own in pubs, don't know if anyone remembers me lmao 12 yrs... but yea

Well I don't remember you, but its always possible someone may, also never heard of that clan. Also, like I said feel free to message me if you need anything I love helping people.
Welcome back. Fuckin crazy how old this game is.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists