Toribash
Re: Darth Vador Mod
heh nice triple post
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
Originally Posted by crazyMLC
you can.

TELL ME HOW!!!? I used color R G B and it doesnt change the joint color. (You did mean joint by muscle didn't you?) really would appreciate it.
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
wow this is a cool mod, i like it.is there a way to make one guy hav a blue/green lightsaber and the other hav a red??
Nope =/ whatever I change in the mod file affects both Tori and Uke, no way around it so far.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Originally Posted by hitman
Originally Posted by crazyMLC
you can.

TELL ME HOW!!!? I used color R G B and it doesnt change the joint color. (You did mean joint by muscle didn't you?) really would appreciate it.

So you asked how to use them you see those boxin color make 0-100 number on there so one is one color and you can mix them and all...
I made new jedi mod and here it is... you can break your enimy so easly on this version i like that more.... but you ca use "magic" i made re play too hehee...
Attached Files
Jedi2.tbm (1.7 KB, 26 views)
Jedi2.rpl (57.2 KB, 16 views)