Toribash
Original Post
Apology
Hi,

I would like to make an apology on behalf of Ancients, and myself.

I am sorry that I have given the impression that we stole members from other clans, for the benefit of making this clan "uber". But this is seriously not the case.

Each member in Ancients, is someone I *really* enjoy playing with. This is the sincere truth. I've always loved Torigods, awesome clan and awesome leadership - and I was not trying to destroy them. The threads I made, were simply a small joke that blew out of proportion from other people. My bad.

Also, it took me a long time to pursuade Newbluck to leave Spirit - but he's one of my favourite people on Toribash, a real good guy. And I'd like to thank Suomynona for not actually saying anything about it, he just accepted the loss and moved on.

Again, I apologise to mainly: Torigods and Spirit. I also apologise to [M] if they thought that we have acted, in any way, offensively towards them.

There will be no more hate from our clan towards the Toribash community. If such person does this, they will be removed from the clan.

I would like to say, good luck to Torigods and Spirit and if you guys ever need anything, please do not hesitate to ask.

Now, the vision of the Toribash clans is only going to get stronger, brighter and better than ever before.

Now... Let's bash!
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Oh, you did steal him.

Oh well.

One NewbLuck isn't much. You only managed to annoy me into looking for a new co-leader, which I held off on for a few reasons I'll not post for the whole world to see...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
Oh, you did steal him.

Oh well.

One NewbLuck isn't much. You only managed to annoy me into looking for a new co-leader, which I held off on for a few reasons I'll not post for the whole world to see...

I hope you can forgive me. Spirit is an awesome clan and it has an awesome leader.
Given the impression that you stole members?

What was the Abbadon thievery? Jarmund, snatched up? Newby, yeah...

Yep, seems to me they were stolen.

Or, they weren't stolen just because it was composed of people you enjoy playing with. :O
Last edited by Ethereal; Nov 8, 2007 at 12:54 AM.
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

What was the Abbadon thievery? Juntalis, snatched up? Newby, yeah...

Or, they weren't stolen just because it was composed of people you enjoy playing with. :O

Think what you like Ethereal.
Juntalis, snatched up?

As far as I know, [a] doesn't have Juntalis. But you probably meant Jarmund.

Also, not trying to be a douchebag here, but you really didn't explain why it isn't stealing members if you like playing with them. :S
Last edited by Imsku; Nov 7, 2007 at 11:51 PM.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
He meant he didn't steal them just to prove he could, or something like that, but he wanted to get all the members he really liked.
Oh darn, I should have read more carefully. >_>

I blame 1:00 am. D:
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Originally Posted by Imsku View Post
As far as I know, [a] doesn't have Juntalis. But you probably meant Jarmund.

Also, not trying to be a douchebag here, but you really didn't explain why it isn't stealing members if you like playing with them. :S

I liked these guys, so I asked them if they'd like to join. They accepted my offer.

Thing is, if everyone's in a clan, how's a new one going to happen? These guys were a bunch of freinds (exception: cage, I don't know him, Isha wanted him) and I wanted to have a clan with them.

I wasn't just going to get a bunch of randoms from Begginer rooms :P

To me: Toribash is all about playing and having fun. If one of my current members wanted to leave for a new clan, for a change and to play with different people, I won't be sad about it because I know exactly how that person feels.

Hopefully others can understand that. Moving around keeps people alive. Change is something everyone must do. It makes life way more interesting and would boost your gameplay too.

What was the Abbadon thievery? Juntalis, snatched up? Newby, yeah...

Sorry and I don't mean to bash you~, but.....

Quite alot of what your saying could easily be turned back on you Ethereal.
I'm not bitter about it, but just the same could be said........

The way I see it, Veb is the one who is being the bigger man here.

------------------
“Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn others, or it will all come back against you. Forgive others, and you will be forgiven."
------------------
Last edited by lancer_c; Nov 8, 2007 at 12:08 AM.