Ranking
Original Post
Odd story~~~
This is an odd story, indeed! Dron 3vi1 and myself where in blackbelt judo and the line was getting full. The day before we set up the [a] Server for Judo League Frac (last leagues mode) and joined the server. Heaven behold their where more people their then in blackbelt judo, i mean wtf! XD
Attached Images
lolwth.jpg (15.8 KB, 60 views)
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
Yea, this happens. I've been in a crowded server only to suggest that some of us move somewhere else, before staying put as everyone else decides to move off. Funny how people think like that.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Old league mode is win. I still don't understand all the complaints about it. Its by far the mode I miss the most. Sorry for jamming my two cents into your message board...
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Originally Posted by Dikarika View Post
Old league mode is win. I still don't understand all the complaints about it. Its by far the mode I miss the most. Sorry for jamming my two cents into your message board...

No problems, your most welcome here.
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.