Original Post
allies enemys?
do we want any?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Well, there was the ongoing feud with Monopolization, but that appears to have fallen into inactivity anyway. Anyone else, I don't know.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
The fued was over even before it began. The leader of [m] at the time was making fun of our clans [a] tag, but it seems to be quite a popular thing to do now. That and i've never really had any real beef with them, infact i love their new leader XD. But really its up to vebbles for this sorta thing, i know who my allies are anyway.
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
i think we should ally with Guru, Spirit, CBK, and Bncy.

i pick those clans because they have proven many times over that they do not suck, and are not full or zergs. but this is just my opinion, pay no heed to it.
I r Batdude.
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Well, there was the ongoing feud with Monopolization, but that appears to have fallen into inactivity anyway. Anyone else, I don't know.

(*Teleports in*)
ZAP!

Inactivity!?

We at [m] are stronger than ever! We take your reality and shift it sideways, give it a good snogging, play UNO against it, and put it upon your bookshelf to admire.

Or, I just teleport over and say "HAI!"

As far as a feud, I believe this is most definitely over. I have PM-ed Dean about the issue already. Most of us in [m] never "hated" any of you [a] guys. It was, however, a good gimmick at the time... (sorry)

Good day to you. =)

ZAP!
(*Whatever the opposite of teleporting in is*)
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Originally Posted by Dikarika View Post
(*Teleports in*)
ZAP!
(*Whatever the opposite of teleporting in is*)

I believe the sound is PHWMP! Also the gimmick kinda failed, im glad the clan is going in a good direction now.
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
ok well i really want a clan I can fight for the satisfaction of kicking there ass in the name of ancients...
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast