Ranking
Original Post
Qi for TC
Hi, so i wondered, "what if anyone wanted to give up qi for tc?" i'm thinking, 1 qi= 5tc or something. But of course, for instance, if your current qi is 2001 and you give up 1001 qi, you have 1000 qi left, you're still 2nd dan(because if you want to get demoted on purpose, you might go farming on newbies.). I haven't thought this ell enough, but what do you guys think?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
No. Just no.
First of all, this would literally be an endless source of tc. For one win anywhere with anything, you get x tc. That's just outrageous. That would crash the market since everyone would have tc and then inflation occurs. This is an idea that can be easily farmed as well. It would be like giving all of the gold in fort knox and splitting it into 110,624,264 games
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
tbh it would probably be more beneficial to buy tc than all these endless theories of paradoxal profit
pacquiao
Tourney tc is tc that's being sunk and then reused. However, if qi could be exchanged for tc, that sunk tc would be gone very quickly.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
I think he means like being able to trade your QI for around ten toricredits each, if I was a 10th dan blackbelt I could convert my 10k QI into 100k tc, and start over again from white belt.
i think it's not a bad idea after all
just must have some rules
u can trade your QI for TC from Torishop only
so u can't trade with players
and it mustn't be that much of TC
so high QI players won't trade easly
or trade and buy TC then USD then QI again
so that should stop them
another thing, it must be full QI trade
to be clear more, master belt if traded his QI
he will be white belt, so no 1000 QI trade
or something like that

if someone want to trade his QI that he got it
while playing all that years to TC
why no?
it's his QI
So yeah...
Omg what is so hard to understand one thing: this idea is a farming idea anyway you look at it and manage it. Even if you can sell qi only in torishop (which i dont see the idea of it since the torishop can create as much qi as it wants) people will make alts and will farm in shit games.
Wtf is the whole thing about buying qi?

Rich people buy them and don't even learn shit

i.e. White belt and has no idea wtf is he doing, finds out what's the meaning of QI buys 20k Qi and is now Custom Belt, Plays at Public ABD and still has no idea wtf is he doing C'mon mang!
Why is this thread even still open. This is not going to happen.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.