Ranking
Original Post
Pc build $1000 budget
hey there friends, not entirely too sure on what to get for a good pc build, I would like some help on this of course as you can see my budget is $1000, I’m willing to listen to everyone’s opinions and need help on this thank you!
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
hey there friends, not entirely too sure on what to get for a good pc build, I would like some help on this of course as you can see my budget is $1000, I’m willing to listen to everyone’s opinions and need help on this thank you!

that was my budget years ago, i got a tech savvy friend to help build my first pc.. one bought with own money that is... otherwise, i think youtube is a great resource for looking at budget builds you know, but it's great to have a discussion and have a say in the build as well as learn along the way... look for some discord servers, there's one i know of called geek central.
Honestly, if you can wait and save up a little more for it, it may be best. Theyre expected to release the new motherboard infrustructures for AMD, etc as AM4 is at the end of its upgradeability. This may cause prices of "outdated" parts to go down, as well as GPUs are expected to be released soon as well which should cause prices of older ones to drop a little.

Tbh id say try going for a $1500pc and work for more on performance than looks but it all depends on what you need it for and how soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Basically what DruggedPanda said, currently GPU prices are so ridiculous that 1k build might not even be able to run latest games. At that price point your only reasonable option is to get a decent used rig if you have a tech savvy friend that can evaluate it for you. If you're absolutely set on a new build that's also around 1000$, camp on price comparison websites and look for 30% and over in discounts.
-----
Oh lol this is a 2 year old thread
Last edited by Smaguris; Jul 17, 2022 at 10:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have built a LOT of computers for myself and other people. GPU prices are not that bad as long as you don't buy from Nvidia and Intel. They have products with a shorter lifespan most of the time anyway. I did not see if you needed a monitor or mice or anything either. That would absolutely eat into your budget a bit. For your operating system, don't buy from Microsoft. Buy from G2A or something where its 100 dollars less. Other things like a wireless adapter and thermal compound (which you will probably need) could eat into your budget even more. However, I actually think $1000 is fine for a first computer, especially if you get one where you can upgrade easily. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/cMjZBj This part list is not finished and refined and I don't know your needs, but this is a jumping off spot.