Toribash
Original Post
.Replay line, new trend for 2009.
•Hic Sυη Rєρlαyѕ ®

Thinking about new thread titles requires time, creativity, effort; it's a waste of brain activity, since said threads die after few days and few comments.
I'll now post my replays here, ♪♫♪forever and ever.♫♪♫

The new trend for 2009 is the following:
Comments will be returned, always.
Editing/posting related replays is allowed.
Every time one of u will save this thread from dying (this includes bumps, late comments ecc.) u will receive asap a photo of Rutz and Mosier doing their stuff.

Ps: before watching the replays, and commenting them, i suggest u to look for "new trend" on google images, with SafeSearch obviously off.

Pps: go to page 3, post n° 26, 2nd replay. I don't think i'll ever decapitate again Uke with such grace.

Ppps: yeah, i just discovered chamap.exe
ΜΦRє Rєρlαyѕ iη hә ƒọllọωing ραgєs
Attached Files
2 killers vs uke.rpl (287.8 KB, 147 views)
Failed Skeet.rpl (86.1 KB, 105 views)
Inferior annihilation.rpl (135.8 KB, 102 views)
Helicopter Boomhit.rpl (107.3 KB, 34 views)
Last edited by maldiluna; Jan 19, 2009 at 02:23 PM.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
I love the relax

9/10 for all

although all yyou had to do was relax your wrist for the skeet
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
they are cool and yes relaxing is great. but how do you get three or four players. it frustrates meeeeee. also 9.5/10. nice new idea too.
I'm finally back
i just saved the basic-replay made by poptart and edited it since the first frame, u only need some e+p timing.
Btw thanx for the comments and the high ratings, keep em coming
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
The last 2 replays lacked a pose :P ( my best guess is that they are still in construcion ) but besides that i admire the way you move around in relax. It has an odd calming and soothing effect to it O_O
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
I'm posting just one replay this time cause i'd like to read some honest opinions on it.

It's a 360°-rotational-backspin-pirouette-realism based-kick which ends with a shoulder-pec-decap-boomhit.
Rly.
Attached Files
360.rpl (72.0 KB, 63 views)
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Some new after-Christmas replays, and a big BLAARGH to all those who watched my latest replay without commenting it.

The juggle one was in the replay org vid.

Fly2 made me win saint's floating comp.

The third replay fails.
Attached Files
Juggle.rpl (172.0 KB, 53 views)
fly2.rpl (467.2 KB, 43 views)
clearly unintentional fail.rpl (41.4 KB, 45 views)
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Juggle - 9/10, it wasn't as fast as my dream replay would be, but it was non grab so a high rating nonetheless. //Edit: the more i watch it the more i start liking it. I'm beginning to think about giving this a 10/10.

fly2 - Ok, you moved him around, ok it does require a lot of skill but can't say i enjoyed it.. 6/10

clearly unintentional fail - lol..
Whoop Whoop
Thanks for ur rating magix, i'm glad u liked the juggle one since i posted the others 2 for the sake of posting.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●