Ranking
Ok, i like all genres of music, but in the rap genre, there are alot of unknown white rappers that i am quite fond of. you guys should really give them a chance, if you are into rap they are probably, pound for pound, some of the single best rappers i have listened to. nothing like lil wayne, or drake. more closely related to eminem. here are their names please LOOK THEM UP and give me your feedback!

Logic
Huey Mack
Mike Stud
Hendersin (hes black)
drew32
sky rizzo

most of these artists songs are very good, but if you guys are into heavy rock/scream look up:
A DAY TO REMEMBER
probably my most favorite band of all time. very very good. let me know what you think ill be around peace..
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
As promised, here's a purely audio video of one of my favorite songs coming from one of my favorite home-grown indie bands, Up Dharma Down.

I hope you like it.

fl0w
If you dont know the dance to this song then you should be ashamed, i suggest you crawl to the closest corner of your room and cry dramatically...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sn8KYD1...%3Dsn8KYD1Vco0

I mean, any song with a sax solo can only be described in one way....legendary!
Last edited by saif118; Sep 3, 2013 at 02:55 AM.
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
I've been listening to alot of Nightmare lately. I'ts a pretty epic Visual Kei band.
(Corey Taylor- when asked what he would change about the music industry) "I'd make a wish, click my heels three times, and give it a soul."
Lately my biggest threat on taking away 24/7 of my time is Brother Blake.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Recently got into Disturbed. Really great band.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Not too... disturbing? I hope?

(that was terrible)

Did they produce the song... Disturbia?

I watched "A Monster In Paris" with my sister, to which we then had to constantly listen to the French and English theme song, "La Seine." You don't have to understand it to be beautiful, and it makes more sense in French because that's where the singers are from and how the song was first written.

Also listened to David Bowie, namely going through the album to be able to listen to "Ashes to Ashes" again.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Taking Piano in High School lel. It's actually pretty good, by ear I've figured out how to play LOTR, Harry Potter, Coldplay-Clocks, Heart and Soul, Pirates of the Caribbean. Pretty proud.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Yeah Vrad! I play bells/Xylophone/Vibrophone, (Same note positions and stuff. Just hit it with mallots instead of piano keys. Although piano is considered percussion!)
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
I played the recorder once... I also used to drum, play guitar, piano and the flute.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.