Ranking
Original Post
Quoting Thread
Here, you can post any quotes you'd like to discuss, whether they're funny, or serious.
-----
One I'd like to refer to, is my current signature which I'll probably change in the future for another quote, so I'll post it here:

Aoe: Take it from Mr. AoEFanatic himself.
Unlimita: Mr. AreaofEffectFanatic himself? Sure.
Last edited by UnlimitaBlade; May 26, 2013 at 12:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
"Who's on first?"
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
"What's on second.."
“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”
"That's what I'm asking you."
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
"Say he hits a pop fly to Because. Why? I don't know. He's on third, and I don't care!"
OK! I've sat here wondering what the f**k you guys are talking about. Is this a movie quote or something?!!?!?!
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
This should clear everything up.