Toribash
I dont do creativity things. I play survival the most. One time in creative, when i was deciding to build a big mansion with a park, a pool and an own rollercoaster, i got distracted and started spawning villagers and mobs inside my unfinished mansion. Creepers exploded and brought down the coaster and insides of the mansion. Then i got angry and started placing tnts all over the park, the place where the pool will be, the coaster and all over the mansion. I ingnited one tnt and in 15 seconds, all i have built in 2 hours have gone.
~Febli-chan~
^^
Same.
I absolutely hate creative, never make me play it.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
You guys just don't have any imagination or patience.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I have lots of imaginations. My brain is made for creativity thinking. But it's my patience that i lack. >-<
~Febli-chan~
The only concentration i get is in Minecraft Pocket Edition. I play my iphone most of the time so i always open MCPE. Minecraft PC edition is not my type, as i always blow up the things.

And yeah, i always allow cheats while playing survival
~Febli-chan~
I am buying it on my pc soon. I had Xbox version, but the builds that I have photos of suck so bad.
I REALLY NEED TO PEE