Ranking
Original Post
3 Word Story Thread
This thread is really cool. Don't ruin it.

Basics: You start/add on to a story using only 3 words. You can add 3 words (It has to be 3. No more, no less.) any time you want as long as someone else has posted before you. You bold your 3 word addition using [b.][/b.](Minus .)

Example:

A long time (What the first person would say)

A long time ago in a (Next person's post)

A long time ago in a galaxy far far (Next person's post, etc.)

Rules: Don't ruin the story. If the story is serious, don't come out of no where with something like "vagina breath stank", etc. If the story is already like that, then it's probably okay. You should still keep it fairly clean (Ethr's 3 word story board got HOS'd because it was graphic). If the person before you adds more or less than 3 words, correct it in your post. Make sure to copy the whole story, and then bold your addition. Punctuation can be added, but not if the person previously stated (don't add punctuation). Subtracting punctuation follows the same rules. If someone posts right before you post, the second poster has to edit and add the previous poster's addition, and then add a new 3 words.

I'll start:

The young man
Last edited by Clay; Jan 12, 2014 at 11:19 PM.
The young man felt very aroused when looking towards

w0w. already. serious stories are going to be impossible with Twi around >.>
The young man felt very aroused when looking towards Twilight's sexy body.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
The young man felt very aroused when looking towards Twilight's sexy body as he sat on her lap.
The young man felt very aroused when looking towards Twilight's sexy body as he sat on her lap. "I want you

I was gonna say "as he sat, watching at a distance"..... U RUINS IT
Last edited by Clay; Jan 12, 2014 at 10:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The young man felt very aroused when looking towards Twilight's sexy body as he sat on her lap. "I want you having my babies."
The young man felt very aroused when looking towards Twilight's sexy body as he sat on her lap. "I want you having my babies.", she said. His
The young man felt very aroused when looking towards Twilight's sexy body as he sat on her lap. "I want you having my babies.", she said. His wife stared horrified.