Ranking
Original Post
Good day
Good day Pandora, I'm sure some of you Core members remember me, as I go back as far as DD, I'm back and I'll try to be active, the question is; will you accept me back?

-The one and only Waffle
Hmm... word of advice;

there seems to be something morally objectionale with creating a thread for your application when there's a perfectly good stickied topic just for you...

Whatever your chances may have been, I'm afraid they've gone down quite quickly as many of the clan's members don't take kindly to these sort of threads, but if you want to apply, I suggest you do it in the application thread with all the info required
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Since I know him and we were in Core together for quite a while, he has my vote.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Deprived, I make this thread, cause I'm awesome like that, ask Brubs, I'm just like this.

So, respect me or hate me, that's your choice to make, making this thread was mine to make.
Did you leave in some point? I just cant remember і_і
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
I didn't leave, at some point I just disappeared from the list, I guess it was inactivity.
Last edited by crazylars; Aug 21, 2009 at 11:26 PM.
Originally Posted by crazylars View Post
I didn't leave, at some point I just disappeared from the list, I guess it was inactivity.

it sure does sound like someone was inactive
It sure does, doesn't it? I like to sleep, I also love coming precise at school, something I value high.
Originally Posted by crazylars View Post
It sure does, doesn't it? I like to sleep, I also love coming precise at school, something I value high.

oh don't worry about that, I'm not here to judge you
Well Hi from Me.
I think i've seen you with the Freelance and D_D guys.
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков