Ranking
Original Post
What can i do
since i have this 1 week thing before i get fully in, what am i allowed to do and what cant i do. someone tell me plz. and btw im british so if you dont see me on its not that im inactive its jsut are differnt time zones. so if someone has time just leave a replay and tell me what i can and cant do
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Just act as you'd normally do, I think you got all of the priviliges of a normal [pandora] member... whatever those might be xd
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Refer to the post of Deprived; Act as you normally do, we'll be watching on your behavior, so keep it cool. And try to be a good sport in-game, like saying "Gg." every time you lose, or win the match.
Last edited by Jim; Aug 29, 2009 at 03:37 PM. Reason: It's refer, not prefer idiot
RIP ∑
master of the universe
i do do that. ok ill act normal. btw is anyone ingame. i cant find any of u
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
im on a boxing room

Edit
Oopps... im going out now
Got Cra..i mean uh...Cranberries?
ok post here if your online so i can fight with you guys
I never say gg after matches unless I actually enjoyed them :/
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Originally Posted by OldJoe View Post
I never say gg after matches unless I actually enjoyed them :/

same xd
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'