Ranking
Original Post
Who luvs dubstep?
whoeva luvs dubstep plz post your songs im looking for new dub artist I already have Excision and Figure cause there the only ones that make beats i like but plz post some songs.......P.S dont post skrillex songs hes a shitty sellout.
One does not simply question the Afro
Who gives a fuck about the artist?

You may think Skrillex sucks, but people who hate on him suck even more.

Anyways I'm not a Skrillex fan. I listen to Torqux, Twist, Quartus Saul, Excision, Liquid Stranger, Culprate...
Last edited by MrKapow; Apr 2, 2012 at 06:14 PM.
Snipin' is a good job, mate!
Originally Posted by MrKapow View Post
Who gives a fuck about the artist?

You may think Skrillex sucks, but people who hate on him suck even more.

Anyways I'm not a Skrillex fan. I listen to Torqux, Twist, Quartus Saul, Excision, Liquid Stranger, Culprate...

This.

Plus, I make Dubstep.
http://soundcloud.com/mentalbomb
Originally Posted by Morbon View Post
This.

Plus, I make Dubstep.
http://soundcloud.com/mentalbomb

Not only Morbon, but also DisBwoYY, Slybash, Doxxy...
if you think skrillex is the best.......you dont listen to enough dubstep and just because i dont like skrillex doesnt mean i suck it means i dont listen to mainstream dubstep which gets played over n over n over and just gets annoying also skrillex always has the saem noises in his music so hes pre much repeating the same sounds but mixing with other ones. enough about skrillex ty to people who posted artists and Morban.....you got some nice beats
Last edited by Afropr0; Apr 3, 2012 at 11:44 AM.
One does not simply question the Afro
Originally Posted by Afropr0 View Post
if you think skrillex is the best.......you dont listen to enough dubstep and just because i dont like skrillex doesnt mean i suck it means i dont listen to mainstream dubstep which gets played over n over n over and just gets annoying also skrillex always has the saem noises in his music so hes pre much repeating the same sounds but mixing with other ones. enough about skrillex ty to people who posted artists and Morban.....you got some nice beats

I never said I thought he was the best. And you don't know anything about how many artists I have listened to. Bet I have listened more artists than you.

Here's a list: Excision, Datsik, Downlink, Torqux, Twist, Adroa, 16bit, Borgore, Figure, Ajapai, Culprate, Quartus Saul, KOAN Sound, Dubsidia, Bare, Mark Instinct...

And guess what? I don't give a fuck if it's mainstream stuff. I enjoy it, I listen to it.

I have Morbon by my side. He agreed with my previous statement, so I'm not alone at all.

I can't believe why you're that ignorant to judge artists because of that. Everyone can get more popular, but that doesn't mean they will get worse.
Last edited by MrKapow; Apr 3, 2012 at 06:05 PM.