Toribash

Original Post
Replay comp 3.5 Voting
Sate for who you vote and why.

DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN REPLAY!
DeviantArt (╯А□А)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
dude i have a split, decap and a arm dismemberment
Wait, what
hehehe 8r dont get so cocky.ur starting to sound like that guys who tried to join.wats his name nightrfx sometin?i voted for unamed. his is the only dm without a staff cept for silent.r u in this clan just for the comps?
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
hehehe 8r dont get so cocky.ur starting to sound like that guys who tried to join.wats his name nightrfx sometin?i voted for unamed. his is the only dm without a staff cept for silent.r u in this clan just for the comps?

dude i wasnt getting cocky, if i was getting cocky i would, oh u know what i cant be fucked to say it im tired, also am i in this clan just for the comps? srsly?? i am a competetive person and like any other person i dont like losing and losing will only make me fight back stronger, also i wouldnt even need to be in this clan to do comps, oh whatever ray ur a smart guy u should know what i mean, but u know just dont get ahead of yourself
Wait, what
naahh i was joking bout unamed he nevar seems to post until there is a comp
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
oh so "r u in this clan just for the comps?" was directed at unanmed sorry i thought it was me, u should ake it clearer who u are talking to
Wait, what
i voted for unnamed... your too good lol
[Hunters] Look down retard... [Hunters]
You try to get away, yet you only make it quicker.