ES Recruitment Drive
Ya, they are always fun time killers. Looking for very cheap or free games right now, budget is tight
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
How about the Smash Hit game by Riot Games, Free MOBA known as League of Legends
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
I usually hate MOBAs. this one is pretty fun. Ive tried League and it is terrible.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Originally Posted by Pv2Caribou View Post
Ya, they are always fun time killers. Looking for very cheap or free games right now, budget is tight

you have to win the game is free and is a good metroidvania. Medium difficulty, not easy but not too much to do after you completed the game on both modes.
vvvvvv is easy to win and really hard to complete, 6€
Tales of maj'eyal - roguelike, put 62 hours into it and have only completed the game once. Relatively short, but lots of content, lots of different ways to play with a lot of classes. Recommend the DLC too. 6€

They bleed pixels and dustforce are hard platformers for 10€. If you want a casual experience go for dustforce, it's the most enjoyable casually because of the atmosphere and scaling.
Jamestown is a fun bullet hell. Considered a good entry point into bullet hell shooters. Also really hard to complete, but beating it isn't too bad.

Avernum series are fun rpgs. Wouldn't say it's too great, but there's a lot of enjoyable content for the money. Only played the pit, which is the cheapest one at 4€.
Last edited by Lazors; Oct 15, 2016 at 05:35 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
donnie darko: the videogame
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???