ES Recruitment Drive
Wow very nice and smooth TR, liked the free run most, with the hand stand

We should spar sometime.

LT yours were fun to look at, I actualy loled at the airhocky replay with pitch
Nice spinn agains obazo btw. Also i liked the flip over ptich too.
And the rest was pritty much trolling but ok
Last edited by shrimp24; Oct 12, 2012 at 04:59 PM.
[Hunters]
Uke spar : Since this is not the kind of sparring style I like this will probably sound pretty rude...
It seemed to me like the replay lacked flow due to stopping and then jerking the joints a little too much. You used your neck a whole lot and that looked very jerky as well. The neck is a really fast joint when it starts moving and fully extending and contracting without relaxing or holding it will look weird. The knees where fully extended a whole lot to keep the balance. It looked weird how the toris hopped up and down due to that.

King4life spar :
I liked the starting kick, too bad King sorta got in the way forcing you to rotate the chest. To keep your balance you extended your knee in a weird way making you lift from the gound a little. The following punches was pretty realistic, I liked those. Then you got jerky with the knees and neck again. You contracted both the knees for no visible reason. The following frames where really messy but the pose was alright.

Navada spar :
Not much to say about this one. The flip down was alright but I wish you would have used both the legs to push of. Maybe even do a double frontflip. The flow and balance was a lot better in this replay. You stood on either the heels or the toes a whole bunch though. Standing on the heels really look bad. Too bad there where no proper KO. Good replay

Obazu parkour :
The run and jump in the beginning looked very nice. I liked the landing in particular. Yet again you over use the neck. The climb up on the taller object looked floppy and unrealistic. The jump down was nice. Sliding on your hands under the cylinder looked weird. I really liked the run jump and pose though. Good job

I could use some proper CnC on these replays.
Attached Files
Jisse - Moonlight.rpl (228.0 KB, 5 views)
Jisse - Sunshine.rpl (389.7 KB, 5 views)
Jisse - Mackack.rpl (273.8 KB, 6 views)
Jisse - Slender.rpl (443.6 KB, 6 views)
Hi guys, just made this replay, tell me what you think about it pls.
Attached Files
00dismembering.rpl (102.6 KB, 5 views)
Jisse: Your replays were all very smooth, realy thers nothing all to negative to say about them. But, i still find meany of your replays very stiff. Not these to much but some are, like some spars in the previos threads.
Overall though they are all very well done, good job.

JackCreed: Before you post your replay you should comment on the replay or replays above you. You replay was ok, you were alittle to much relaxed at some points which made the replay look a little sloppy. But with more practice you should be better after some time.
Btw, you can edit you replay by pressing E, im not sure if you know but now you do.

Anyways, here are some of my new madmans. Hope you like them.
PS, il be nameing each of my replays after food recipes I randomly come up with from now on. Dont judge me.
Last edited by shrimp24; Oct 26, 2012 at 03:35 PM.
[Hunters]
My most recent achievements
Yes, I've been a jerk and not visited the forums for an eternity, but as is the case, I doubt it will get better, for I've reached the goal I had left in toribash: Masterbelt! I'd like to celebrate by posting my recent bests. Yes, they're named after whatever I felt. I do expect a quick kick to the arse for my inactivity and I know you guys won't let me down.
Attached Files
Back breaking ninjutsu.rpl (85.2 KB, 5 views)
Best dodge.rpl (71.3 KB, 5 views)
Best Fight yet.rpl (69.2 KB, 5 views)
Game!.rpl (57.5 KB, 4 views)
Saves all.rpl (43.9 KB, 6 views)
Even though i dont have the mod, all looked runs looked fairly nice but it still looks bad cause ur running in the air. Can i downloud the mod/s anywhere? Then i can judge them better.
[Hunters]
Sorry shrip , these are replays for a new mod so you wont be able to see them until it is released ,

Also heres on more for you Machker94
Attached Files
Session 4 .rpl (227.1 KB, 6 views)
Would all the guys who haven't commented on the replays before theirs please do so? Not including TRichard, he posted replays for someone else, meaning you can completely ignore them. Adhere to the rules, guys, otherwise me or one of the other mods will have to delete your posts >_>
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT