ES Recruitment Drive
Bluepheonix your replays were good. Destroying uke, you had nice flow, the boomhits were good, although I feel you could have done some more damage to ukes chest. Freestyle also had good flow, although you seemed a bit stiff, try to loosen up the joints that you don't need. Ninja decap, it was nice but the replay glitched so I can't really say that much... Kick the moon, no comments on that.

Comments on my replays guys?
Last edited by Dscigs; Dec 24, 2012 at 04:38 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Hey guys , here is another epic fun run by me and LatinBlade in a random mod . No need for C&C on this one , just enjoy .
And a Parkour session with LargeKilla in my latest mod , I dont know how I pulled off some of these moves but I can tell you they are one of a kind lol.
Attached Files
[TR]Latin fun run.rpl (737.0 KB, 5 views)
[TR] LargeKilla Run.rpl (682.2 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by TRichard21; Jan 9, 2013 at 02:34 PM.
Iv allways enjoyed your parkours TR, and im serious.
And look who let me decap him, i just wanted to share it so there is no need in commenting.
Attached Files
decap degotten3.rpl (85.2 KB, 9 views)
[Hunters]
I can't say much about lenshu replays, lol. Nice attacks you made on him, keeping pressure and what not. That decap was the icing on the cake, nice <3.

KICKIN' THIS THREAD UP WITH A DECENT REPLAY, YEAAAAAAH! >: D.

loldon'tmindthetitle.
Attached Files
penisonaadame.rpl (357.6 KB, 6 views)
RSO Teacher|Hunters| ThePitcher ~ 2pro4you ~ Jisse ~ Vsauce ~ Fantyful ~ Tamakku ~ Love and hate you all, guys :).
I must commend you for keeping your balance throughout the match. But neither of you actually landed anything big. It was more of a tricking contest - there were some nice kicks, only no one was there to get hit by them. And the ending was very awkward - Aadame's felt neither powerful or realistic. You did nullify the damage with that block though. Nice job

@clan: Might as well upload some mp replays, though it's been months. Replay names are lacking creativity, because I am always in hurry to save them. Have I gotten worse or better?
Attached Files
katana gotkicks2.rpl (84.1 KB, 7 views)
nin awesome oopy.rpl (78.4 KB, 7 views)
nin lynx hook.rpl (71.5 KB, 6 views)
nin pitch weirdkick.rpl (77.8 KB, 6 views)
nin sunchaos wide.rpl (75.0 KB, 6 views)
nin weird flipfail.rpl (60.3 KB, 8 views)
tk war.rpl (77.8 KB, 8 views)
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Not bad, but I'd say you need to lax up a bit more.
Me and Spritez had a spar. I need to know whether I'm improving from my sparring skill drop.
Attached Files
C#S - Secret Sprite.rpl (582.8 KB, 7 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Bumpn' the FUCK outta this thread!
Bunch of replays I figured you guys should look at, I've improved a giant shit-ton since I joined you guys.
Fucking up uke with my boomhits, skeet-caps, and crappy manips :>
Attached Files
C#M - Back to Basics.rpl (339.8 KB, 6 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Back to Basics - not too shabby , the hook lift kick was kinda cool along with how you juggled uke.

Batman likes Bats - A very nice ground pound , the two handed push was light but got the job done. Thought you were going to totaly dismember uke on the ground.

Heres one of mine in Begotten's new skateboarding mod, the mod istelf is alotof fun if you can keep your balance. Not sure what to classify this as , parkour or skateboarding or maybe both .
Attached Files
[TR] Skate or Parkour.rpl (751.5 KB, 11 views)
@Dscigs: You might want to re-read the first post of this thread. Your comments on my replays hardly had any detail.

@TRichard21: That first jump from the skate to the wall and back was wicked sick. I could hardly believe you pulled it off The way you dismounted the skate and used the momentum for that moonsault was very nice, though the last of the flips that followed felt unrealistic. Took you a while to get back to your proper run(first steps were sketchy), but after that is was what I'd expect from you - parkour madness. You're very proficient at these mods, I'm jealous

@clan: Some more recent replays ... I seriously need to work on fluidity and maintaining momentum. As always, comment and criticize on at least a few replays.
Attached Files
aik judo mental.rpl (30.2 KB, 8 views)
box s4bre.rpl (890.2 KB, 8 views)
dodgeball vs pitch final.rpl (795.3 KB, 6 views)
lensh3 vs pitchah.rpl (88.3 KB, 7 views)
penalty vs doborex final.rpl (328.8 KB, 6 views)
run gotkicks.rpl (125.3 KB, 6 views)
run mentaltrap.rpl (122.6 KB, 9 views)
run pitchah.rpl (124.8 KB, 5 views)
run shrimp.rpl (123.3 KB, 7 views)
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Yea you do need some practice if you want to become more fluent, at times it looks good but some times its just really messy :P. I guess it just comes natrualy by practicing, im not perfect at it eather but after some time you will become better. Some times i feel that im pretty good at that kind of stuff but then i look at other ppls replays and then its just like....fuck. Ask TR or Dsigs about that stuff.

Oh shit shrimp made a replay. Il have to extend the frame time because i still wanna dm ukes legs but for now it looks like this.
Attached Files
[Hunters]