Ranking
were boosting your activity shut up and suck my pinky
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Noobie View Post
I am legend, I am the activity

we kill it when it comes to in game activity. A lot of us. have to work on the forum thing.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
i would like to just congratulate my boy Bailey for getting perma banned on all of his accounts recently *claps* R.I.P BAILEY
Originally Posted by Noobie View Post
What the hell did Bailey do??

well let me start.

toxic multiplied by toxic add toxic with a little salt of toxic gives you Bailey. that is why they are banned.
not to be a dick but it felt nice when they got banned,
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
well let me start.

toxic multiplied by toxic add toxic with a little salt of toxic gives you Bailey. that is why they are banned.
not to be a dick but it felt nice when they got banned,

I don't even know who that guy is.
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
I don't know what he got banned on his main for, but he got banned on both his alternate accounts for targeted transphobia against me in public lobbies.

This too. Dude's a serious fucking prick, one of the most malicious and inconsiderate members the community has ever had. It's a wonder anyone associated with him at all.

He made a joke about spiders, he was talking to someone and explaining he was a spider, then said ''I identify as a trapdoor'' WHICH IS A SPIDER smh,, i dont understand what you mean by transphobia lmao.
Hanad, King of Purity. Saint of Debauchery
Bailey was a dick but he was my fam... Not everyone has a heart, some just don't give a fuck and my dude Bailey was one of them that just didn't give a flying fuck...RIP my guy, gone but not forgotten.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me