ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Question about forces
hi, i wasnt sure where to ask this so i hought beginner sanctuary welcomes all questions
my question is, what is the difference between static force and gold force, they look the same except one is way higher priced
~OSHI~METAL GODS~

~UK~
It's really hard to find an un-used color , since all colors have been already used , so gamekeepers try to change the brightness , the saturation of already existant colors to make a new one .

Static and gold looks similar , with shader , without the shaders , static looks way more brighter than gold.
oh, ok, thank you, does any1 have any pictures of gold or static, like screenshots or anything i could see, cant decide if i wanna save for static or just get gold
~OSHI~METAL GODS~

~UK~
So does Gold Force and Static Relax look like, left with shader right without. :3
KiTFoX: "COMPLETELY DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID. I SUCK COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF COCK."

Fura: What can I say? The pure definition of cool <3 ~BirdFlu

<RedDevil> Is it strange that Fura is the only regular Wibbler I like
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ⓄⓁⒹⒶ ⓋⒾⒷⒺ ⒶⓁⒶⓃ ⒷⒾⓈⒽ
Ohey look over there, a dancing dinosaur. :D
hanz0: The betting bot isn't programmed to scam anyone.

Fee: Fura you are fucking awesome.
Wow shaders look so much cooler in that comparison

Static is more yellowy and brighter, while gold is fuller more rich colour but isn't as bright.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
thank you fura, i think i might just go with gold, a lot cheaper for PRACTICALLY the same thing and yea, shader>normal
~OSHI~METAL GODS~

~UK~