Ranking
that is the application form, he wrote everything down in a free form paragraph
Username: CyanKill
Belt:Brown
Favourite/Best mod: Aikido and Judo
Why do you wanna join: To experience the feeling that im in a war for number 1 with a team
What benefits do you have:Very High IQ,Team leader,Good Brain
Are you looking for certain position in the clan?:Yes,Recruiter
Personality and Intrests: Im a very happy guy and hilarious at times
app
Hey guys im a 3rd dan. i like mushu or and type of akido. im usally on so i can participate in clan wars. I wanna join because ive been looking for a fun active clan. All i really want is to be in a good clan and have good team work and maybe make some friends at the same time. i hope you guys like this app and think about it.... thanks guys
Originally Posted by CyanKill View Post
Username: CyanKill
Belt:Brown
Favourite/Best mod: Aikido and Judo
Why do you wanna join: To experience the feeling that im in a war for number 1 with a team
What benefits do you have:Very High IQ,Team leader,Good Brain
Are you looking for certain position in the clan?:Yes,Recruiter
Personality and Intrests: Im a very happy guy and hilarious at times

Denied
A high iq doesn't help us win wars, it also doesn't say anything about respect, maturity, or skill

. also we dont need your benefits of team leaders nor good brain

Why do u wanna join:we dont need ur experience we dont always win sometimes we lose and were not number 1

Originally Posted by ransacker View Post
Hey guys im a 3rd dan. i like mushu or and type of akido. im usally on so i can participate in clan wars. I wanna join because ive been looking for a fun active clan. All i really want is to be in a good clan and have good team work and maybe make some friends at the same time. i hope you guys like this app and think about it.... thanks guys

Nice Application. Accepted
i also saw you sometimes.. your good at akido

Tommorow u will get ur invite on abyss
Do not treat people the way u want to be treated
~Sumoro
New app:
Brown belt,Good at aikido and judo,looking for an active clan and a lot of wars,If there is a clan war count me in,I have some of the best saves and comebacks. Hope you liked my new app
Originally Posted by Reliks View Post
FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES

- IN FREE FORM PARAGRAPHS, give us your name, belt, best mods, about yourself, and Why we should let you join.

-A black belt is a blue belt that didn't stop trying. It doesn't matter what belt you are as long as you show that you have the skill to compete in wars etc.

- As I said above. Tell us why we should recruit you. Advertise yourself, what can you and will you do to climb the ranks and improve this clan?

- Do not join this clan if you know you will be inactive for long periods of time. You will be automatically kicked if this happens.

-Finally, as the rules state. Be a good dude. No one likes an asshole.

If you follow these rules you'll be sure to get in. If you don't you wont, simple as that.

New app:
Brown belt,Good at aikido and judo,looking for an active clan and a lot of wars,If there is a clan war count me in,I have some of the best saves and comebacks. Hope you liked my new app

Denied
Even though you writed it on free form your information is less than the other free forms
~Sumoro
My real name is Trent Palmer,Brown Belt,Im good at aikido and judo,I wanna join this clan because i want to be in a fun active clan and a clan that can help each other grow stronger.Also I am usually included in clan wars.You might want to recruit me because im active everyday and I can do well in clan wars.I can also make some very awesome friends in this clan too.
My real name is Trent Palmer,Brown Belt,Im good at aikido and judo,I wanna join this clan because i want to be in a fun active clan and a clan that can help each other grow stronger.Also I am usually included in clan wars.You might want to recruit me because im active everyday and I can do well in clan wars.I can also make some very awesome friends in this clan too.

Accepted
Seems like u really want to be in this clan
Be nice and not an asshole

Tommorow u will get ur invitation

-Sumoro
~Sumoro
You shouldn't have putted 'good at aikido'
~Sumoro