ES Recruitment Drive
Hi,i would like to join this clan my name is xzasdeded,Black belt soon to be 2nd dan, i live in Indonesia, which is GMT+7:00, I am 14 years old, my birthday is at 4th of july. I love toribash in its entirety not just one mod and i play mostly wushu, mushu,aikido,also used to do freerunning til i forgot how to run XD, But im very good at improvising on every mod.. My best mod is aikido... Im a fun and chill guy also funny sometimes but im not so active in the forum but i promise i will be, I like to socialize with new people, making friends, and have some fun in between, also having the same interests in this case toribash, i always liked the concept of clans, guilds all that stuff in online games where you actually make friends with people and this clan caught my attention and to join was not hard at all so i decided to go for it, I could be very much help ingame because i am rather experienced also im good at making friends,I would gladly participate in clan events and hopefuly win some
For ranks, im not really looking for ranks but it would be very nice if i can someday get to a higher rank, i will be active and helpful in forum and in game
i think this is a nice and fun clan i hope im welcome and forgive my bad english, its not my native language
Last edited by Whale; Aug 30, 2015 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Paragraph?
Originally Posted by xzasdeded View Post
I would kindly join your clan
Username: It says right there just above my avatar..sass? aight chill its xzasdeded
Belt: Black soon to be 2nd dan
GMT:+7:00
Birthday: 4th of july #murica
Fav Mod: I love toribash in its entirety not just one mod and i play mostly wushu, mushu,aikido,also used to do freerunning til i forgot how to run XD, But im very good at improvising on every mod
Benefits to the clan: Im a fun and chill guy also funny sometimes but im not so active in the forum but i promise i will be
Why i want to join: I like to socialize with new people, making friends, and have some fun in between, also having the same interests in this case toribash, i always liked the concept of clans, guilds all that stuff in online games where you actually make friends with people and this clan caught my attention and to join was not hard at all so i decided to go for it
Hobby: Games, basketball, playing musical instruments, going out
i think this is a nice and fun clan i hope im welcome to apply and forgive my bad english, its not my native language

Denied
Please fix ur free form we only need name , belt , bestmods , about yourself ,why we should let you join , tell us why we would recruit you , what can you and will you do to climb the ranks and improve this clan?

Edit: we dont need your hobby , fav mod instead ur best mod not fav .And stop joking around about your username if u want to join to clan be serious on your form simple as that.

Originally Posted by Reliks View Post
FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES

- IN FREE FORM PARAGRAPHS, give us your name, belt, best mods, about yourself, and Why we should let you join.

-A black belt is a blue belt that didn't stop trying. It doesn't matter what belt you are as long as you show that you have the skill to compete in wars etc.

- As I said above. Tell us why we should recruit you. Advertise yourself, what can you and will you do to climb the ranks and improve this clan?

- Do not join this clan if you know you will be inactive for long periods of time. You will be automatically kicked if this happens.

-Finally, as the rules state. Be a good dude. No one likes an asshole.

If you follow these rules you'll be sure to get in. If you don't you wont, simple as that.

Last edited by Sumoro; Aug 30, 2015 at 01:14 AM.
Do not treat people the way u want to be treated
~Sumoro
Belt:Green
Reason to join clan:To learn, to have fun, to cooperate...
Certain position: None
Favorite mod(s): Aikido, Wushu,
Benefits: I try my hardest to beat the opponent
Interests/Personalities:Likes to have fun, Wants to get better
Denied
Please follow the guidelines

Guidelines i Quoted above
~Sumoro
Originally Posted by Sumoro View Post
Denied
Please fix ur free form we only need name , belt , bestmods , about yourself ,why we should let you join , tell us why we would recruit you , what can you and will you do to climb the ranks and improve this clan?

Edit: we dont need your hobby , fav mod instead ur best mod not fav .And stop joking around about your username if u want to join to clan be serious on your form simple as that.

Okay im sorry bout the joke i wanted you to know that im a chill guy btw the application form is fixed thanks
Originally Posted by Aboriginally View Post
Hello abyss members, my name is Brian, known in-game as Aboriginally, I am a black belt alt account, but now use this account as my main and don't use alts, I understand that clans do not want alts as their members, but I now only play on this account, I will pm Reliks on why. I have the QI of a 4th dan (Third dan on main and black belt here) and I am very skilled in multiple mods including lenshu3ng, wushu, boxshu, mushu, and abd, I also make art and can help with clan art if needed, I am very active, and I am on every day, I will be sure to participate in wars, and other events that the clan hosts, please allow me to be in this great active clan, and I promise that you won't regret it. I also talked to Jojo2005, when he was the recruiter, and he said that he would talk about me to Reliks, then he said to apply, so I did.

apparently you don't know what freeform paragraphs are. Here is a decent example of one.
Originally Posted by xzasdeded View Post
Hi,i would like to join this clan my name is xzasdeded,Black belt soon to be 2nd dan, i live in Indonesia, which is GMT+7:00, I am 14 years old, my birthday is at 4th of july. I love toribash in its entirety not just one mod and i play mostly wushu, mushu,aikido,also used to do freerunning til i forgot how to run XD, But im very good at improvising on every mod.. My best mod is aikido... Im a fun and chill guy also funny sometimes but im not so active in the forum but i promise i will be, I like to socialize with new people, making friends, and have some fun in between, also having the same interests in this case toribash, i always liked the concept of clans, guilds all that stuff in online games where you actually make friends with people and this clan caught my attention and to join was not hard at all so i decided to go for it, I could be very much help ingame because i am rather experienced also im good at making friends,I would gladly participate in clan events and hopefuly win some
For ranks, im not really looking for ranks but it would be very nice if i can someday get to a higher rank, i will be active and helpful in forum and in game
i think this is a nice and fun clan i hope im welcome and forgive my bad english, its not my native language

Accepted
Nice Application and you forgive for you bad english.

You will get your invitation of 'the abyss' tomorrow
Last edited by Sumoro; Aug 31, 2015 at 12:21 AM.
~Sumoro
Originally Posted by Sumoro View Post

Accepted
Nice Application and you forgive for you bad english.

You will get your invitation of 'the abyss' tomorrow

Thanks! looking forward to be a part of this amazing clan!
Hello Abyss, I am Aidan, but my IGN is CoolCat174 (Although some call me the Pink Ninja). I am a blue belt, but I am rapidly approaching Brown Belt. My absolute best mod is Boxshu, and I am proficient at Mushu. I am 14 years old, and one of the smartest in my school. I have been called a... "Free Spirit" on more than one occasion, and I am told I have a strong sense of humor. I have met many of your members in game, and would love to become on of you. The strong sense of loyalty you all posses is amazing compared to most other clans. If I am accepted into The Abyss, I will participate in all wars I can, and be constantly active on the clan thread/forums. I will try my hardest to climb the ranks of The Abyss to the top, but rank is not as important to me as having a fun, nice clan to just play the game with.