Ranking
Original Post
Love is in teh Air
It has recently come to my attention that certain members of one (not giving any names *cough* fox *cough*) are in love situations.

So I thought "omgwtfbbq we need a thread for love advice and discussion" So here it is.

You got a special someone in your life? Wanna know how to talk to that hawt chix? Post it here :3

OFFICIAL LOVE THREAD

Last edited by Noah; Aug 25, 2011 at 09:42 PM.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
POST POST POST!!!
Also god, long time no dating. It could be like a encouragement.
Touch on puzzies is good once in a while.
Hmm alrite I guess I got sumthing to say.

Ok ok so i recently started school. Monday :c I thought this year was gonna suck. But it isnt going nearly as bad as I thought it would. Classes dont suck. But it gets a bit better.

In my algebra 2 class theres this girl that sits behind me. Jessica. Shes pretty awesome. Teacher isnt strict so we can talk like the entire period. Yay me.

Also her good friend who i knew from last year (omg shes like so dam ugly) sits next to us and talks to us. So like me and jessica talk a lot. shes like rlly rlly weird. but i like her. shes cool. and so today noah finds out she likes me. *sarcastic* whoopie *sarcastic*

now dont get me wrong. theres nothing wrong with her. but i am not one to rlly jump to conclusions and stuff easily. I dont spontaneously make up my mind on things. I have only known her like 4 days.

I dont know if i would date her or not. she cute and has a good personality. but weird. like one of those anime fan girls. and some other stuffs.

opinions? questions, comments concerns?
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Hugo
I didn't like this thread

Let da love come inside you bru.
:3

*cough*
I am in kind of a love situation, I just still have to work that out. If it does happen, though. it should be soon.

I might just update this with results/details later. ;o
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Tori:

I guess you have to wait.
Know her better, cause you can hurt her feelings. :< And no, I'm not gay.

Wolf:

Hmmm.... good man.
I need mopre information about this :>
I have this "special" friend (obviusly a girl).. So I met her in a party, we talked and stuff, there was a really good vibe with each other. After that I never saw her again, but then after 1 year I found her on facebook (yay facebook) so we started to talk again and then happens a long history and we ended up like "special friends".

Also, ToriTroll, risk yourself :P

Me at prom you fuckin sluts

Also ToriTroll if she Asian the go for it. Asian chicks who are into anime are fucking hot. (Sometimes)
Last edited by ATD; Aug 26, 2011 at 02:36 AM.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Fox:

Yep. Gonna wait a bit.

Wolf:

Agreeing with fox here. Want moar info :3

Aoc:

How long ago did you meet back up through facebook? IT MIGHT NOT BE TOO LATE TO ESCAPE FRIEND ZONE.

ATD:

No shes not Asian. Lol srry.

(in response to our IRC talk: ) good advice. just gonna wait things out for now.

o btw nice prom :3

To all:

So yah definitely waiting for now. But the new question arises. How long? Clealy I am waiting for certain things, but theres only so long one can wait. I need a maximum to be declared. Please decide amongst yourselves.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider