Toribash
Originally Posted by EarthFoxx
I need mopre information about this

Originally Posted by ToriTroll
Want moar info

Alright, alright.

It's been some time since I've been friends with her, but it's also been some time that she's had a boyfriend. Luckily for me who had been waiting all the time, no more boyfriends stand in my path now, and I'm planning on asking her out tomorrow. More precisely - to the movies.

But I believe it has big chances of working out, she's given me some "signs" recently, and, uh, yeah, I think I better do something before she starts thinking I'm too slow. If you ask me, I think she already knows I like her.

Also, ATD, you're a sexy beast.
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Hmm Wolf. As I read your story it leaves me wondering. What "signs"? xD
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Tori: You has to wait until you have the certain that you really likes her.
It's the best way to do everything right, heh.

ATD: You sexy and hot.

Wolf: GO FOR IT!
Last edited by Focz; Aug 26, 2011 at 04:36 AM.
Originally Posted by ToriTroll View Post
Hmm Wolf. As I read your story it leaves me wondering. What "signs"? xD

You'll know when a girl throws you some signs xd. Can't really tell you specific signs since every girl have their own way to throw'em(according to they personality). But the most common one and if you're not his friend yet or you don't talk too much with her is that they look at you most of the time till you notice it, like sayin' "look at me".
Originally Posted by EarthFoxx View Post

Wolf: GO FOR IT!

This ^

EDIT:

Aoc:

How long ago did you meet back up through facebook? IT MIGHT NOT BE TOO LATE TO ESCAPE FRIEND ZONE.

Read my post again. xd. It'll be easy for me to escape, because she still likes me and so do I, but some things happened and I'm not sure anymore, so I said to her to be friends :s.
Last edited by Aoc; Aug 26, 2011 at 05:09 AM.
Originally Posted by Aoc View Post
You'll know when a girl throws you some signs xd. Can't really tell you specific signs since every girl have their own way to throw'em(according to they personality). But the most common one and if you're not his friend yet or you don't talk too much with her is that they look at you most of the time till you notice it, like sayin' "look at me".

^
Correct.
She just throws 'em, I can't be bothered to describe, it's hard :3
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Alrite Well I will update on here if anything happens.But Fox man, I started this thread because at the time stuff was going on with you. Tell us about your situation ;o
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
I find that if you talk with a girl a lot, and then after school go on facebook and sometimes chat with her, it's almost certain that she'll like you. Unless you're very ugly or shallow or idiotic, that is.
Tint is sex.
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Originally Posted by EarthFoxx View Post

What? Lol I'm high as fuck in that picture..But thanks oh and in terms of giving off signs.

Women dont opporate like we think. You have to study them (literally) on your own time because what it comes down to is knowing when a sign is a sign and when one isnt. Every girl gives these off differently so it depends. If you notice her spike in interest in you or you day or your life then thats a sign. If there is a more noticeable change in the way she speaks to you personally then that could be a sign as well.

ALSO THIS IS SUPER FUCKING IMPORTANT: Make eye contact! Not like skiddish shitty eye contact like its just you and her talking and she says something directly to you that when you look up stare her in the eyes like it been something you've been meaning to do for a long. Also show sympathy. Women like a nice guy but you have to be good at being a nice guy or else they will just dismiss you as a friend
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Above all, that's what I would say; eye contact is fucking important. You should try to be funny as well, some girls love it.
Hmm alrite I guess I got sumthing to say.

Ok ok so i recently started school. Monday :c I thought this year was gonna suck. But it isnt going nearly as bad as I thought it would. Classes dont suck. But it gets a bit better.

In my algebra 2 class theres this girl that sits behind me. Jessica. Shes pretty awesome. Teacher isnt strict so we can talk like the entire period. Yay me.

Also her good friend who i knew from last year (omg shes like so dam ugly) sits next to us and talks to us. So like me and jessica talk a lot. shes like rlly rlly weird. but i like her. shes cool. and so today noah finds out she likes me. *sarcastic* whoopie *sarcastic*

now dont get me wrong. theres nothing wrong with her. but i am not one to rlly jump to conclusions and stuff easily. I dont spontaneously make up my mind on things. I have only known her like 4 days.

I dont know if i would date her or not. she cute and has a good personality. but weird. like one of those anime fan girls. and some other stuffs.

opinions? questions, comments concerns?

Jessica is a beautiful name, I got to know a Jessica weeks ago... She's also pretty beautiful.
I guess you should give it a shoot, invite her to go around, buy a icecream and talk, talk, talk... Finally try to take her hand; if she gives you the permission, you just need to kiss her. Ah, and is she beautiful? Can I see any pics?

That bolded part I laughed my ass off.
Originally Posted by Aoc View Post
I have this "special" friend (obviusly a girl).. So I met her in a party, we talked and stuff, there was a really good vibe with each other. After that I never saw her again, but then after 1 year I found her on facebook (yay facebook) so we started to talk again and then happens a long history and we ended up like "special friends".

Also, ToriTroll, risk yourself :P

I laughed, a girl? Are you sure? ahhaha
Is she beautiful? Post pics *o*
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Alright, alright.

It's been some time since I've been friends with her, but it's also been some time that she's had a boyfriend. Luckily for me who had been waiting all the time, no more boyfriends stand in my path now, and I'm planning on asking her out tomorrow. More precisely - to the movies.

But I believe it has big chances of working out, she's given me some "signs" recently, and, uh, yeah, I think I better do something before she starts thinking I'm too slow. If you ask me, I think she already knows I like her.

Awww, I thought you had already invited her to watch those movies... But, good luck!
Last edited by Math; Aug 27, 2011 at 03:35 PM.
It is tricky where I live. Everything is so far off. I don' live in the city. You need to drive EVERYWHERE. And I don't have a licence T_T Only a permit.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider