ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Back to normal...
I wasn't sure where to post this but this board/forum is pretty much dead anyway so I thought it wouldn't matter to much if I made a new thread... Especially since it can always just be deleted.

So...

I just dumped my boyfriend, or ex I guess. I don't appreciate being taken for granted and I deserve better. Also trying to get into my pants as early as possible is not what I see as a meaningful relationship.

Anyway... I've got way more spare time now because of this and I'm back to my usual routine of Facebook, Toribash, Perfect World, shopping, school, art and sleeping... lol.

This means I'll be on here a lot more. I'll be doing more art again as well. I will also be in-game and in the IRC more.

So yeah, I'm back.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Yayy rainbowz you back we missed you weird thing is no1 posted here for 24 hours plus. Also this is coming from a boys perspective but did you tell your friends the reason u dumled him? If not it'll come back and bite you in the butt lol so yeah it happened to me but it was the other away around... Those 3 months of being single were tough times... But anyways its great you're back lastly congrats on dumping ur ex I guess haha
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Haha, thanks Joshy. I didn't need to tell them, word spreads fast enough. Especially with my relationships.

Glad to be back. <3 XoXo
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
/invade

For some reason, I had to reply to this post.

I say welcome back.

Although I am kind of depressed by the thought of how some one could take anyone

for granted especially you. Though I do not know you much and this is my first time

engaging in conversation with you I find you to be rather kind and you do deserve better and I am happy that you think so.

Well enough with my random post.

@[one] Sorry for invading like I did but I just had to reply.
Hmm... do you go to my school or something? Do I like actually know you or have you just seen a lot of my posts?

Either way, thank you. Lots of love. <3 XoXo
Last edited by Rainbowz; Nov 7, 2011 at 02:46 PM.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
I really liked to know that I'll have you as normal member again. (could you make that photo you told me?[Remember? That, that you were going to take it holding a paper up with my name wrote]) <3

Bazo whoever you are, I demand you to get in #one.
So.. it's only me now who ain't gonna be as active as normal
Welcome back Rain. And you tell that boi. Your bathing suit area isn't just open to whoever feels like poking around. It is a privelage one must earn.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
LOL yayy rainbowz this clan was inactive for a day and when you posted everyone came back, I like what you did there
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3