Ranking
Originally Posted by ToriTroll View Post
The hell...when did you plan on asking us about this? You were last online 10 hours ago, so obviously you weren't just talking to Shmevin, and had to go before you got a chance to mention the idea.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=317193

Im very sorry about this, I know it doesnt feel good to have to hear from someone other then your own clan leader.
I wouldnt want you to worry because all of this is so we can benefit eachother. We would never do this without the consent of others.
Originally Posted by Math View Post
Obviously, I wasn't going to do it without warning you people... In my PM to Shmevindinm, leader of Coffee, I told him that he should wait for me to warn you people, and only then do something.

All I made for this lovely clan I call family, was being democratic. I won't do anything without the consent of you guys... My lovers (<3). All I want is you to be happy and be my sweet honey bee. In other words, Coffee has millions of friendly people, that could be cool. Or do you have something against any member of them?

Edit: NOAH DONT BE MAD AT ME
I AM WORKING HARD, I DONT HAVE AS FREE TIME AS I USED TO HAVE.

Matheus, I apologize. I must have not seem the part where you asked me to wait for your PM in response to my response (if that makes sense) and I wouldnt have done so If I would have known. I take full responsibility for this.
Originally Posted by ToriTroll View Post
I'm not mad, but I just wanted to hear your side of the story. If we were to merge, we would need some serious clean up. And A wayy better tag than [onecoffee]. A lot of work would need to be done, and I don't think the current leaders of each clan would be up to it...
-----
EDIT: Just read our thread, their thread. Damn there is a lot of controversy over this. Rainbowz, I know this is a big favor to ask, but could you please make an ultra post with a bunch of info of peoples opinions, pro's, con's, etc on it? You don't have to, but just sayin, it would be hella useful.

No matter what there will always be controversy in an executive decision. In many cases these decisions were for the best, and have benefited from this choice. This choice will not be done without serious discussion and conversation about it, no way and no how.
Originally Posted by Aoc View Post
I'm not up for this. Sorry Math but I love [one], by merging I'll quit, but don't worry, I be inactive so you wont miss me either way.

Don't missunderstand me Coffee you guys be coo'.

May I ask what is specifically bothering you about this?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, almost all members doesn't agree (except me and rainbowz) it means that we won't merge, sorry Shemvinimninm. A democratic clan is born democratic, and die democratically. (what)
Take a vote. this is a horrible way of counting. Just make a new thread. I advise that coffee does it top.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Trashed due to several people invalidating the vote.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Alrighty, I voted on the poll in the Coffee forum. I hope that we merge, it's always nice to have more people to share art with and chat to when I'm bored.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
So far we have a 7/2 vote (7 supporting the merge and 2 disapproving it) and one of those votes is from Sentinel (Pwnage102) and he decided to vote anyways. Lets just say it is 6/2.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]