Wolf
12 Votes / 44.44%
Nadhif
8 Votes / 29.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Who should be the leaders?
Math, Shmevin, Nadhif, Noah, Wolf? Who would be the best leaders? Considering we have 3 spots, choose two, or three to put on that wild moderation list... If you feel in mood to choose the guy that'd be the best leader, feel free to argument about it in your post. Ah, and the most important point: just members from Coffee, and One are allowed to argument/post/vote, thank you.

Aw, sorry for making this thread again, but there were problems in the old thread.

Rainbowz opinion:
In my honest opinion I'd say Nadhif or Wolf. (If Wolf could be a bit more active)

I'd just nominate Wolf for our side since I haven't seen him lose his cool or deal with something inappropriately once.

He also seems a bit like me in the aspect that he will help out those who are applying, instead of just cancelling them out he gives them feedback on how they could improve, much like I do. That's just why I favour Wolf, because he does things the way I do them, so this vote might be a little unfair since it's personal preference but yeah, just my 2 cents.

My opinion:

I agree with Rainbowz, Wolf is smart, polite, he always help out those who are applying... I really love him, and he knows it, but considering his inactiveness, it'd be better if Noah, Nadhif, and I were on that lovely moderation list. (I know I'm not that active as well, but I'm more active than Wolf)

My vote for Noah is because I know he's very loyal to the clan, he's always trying to help us, and not to mention that he's active.

My vote for Nadhif is because he's smart as well as Wolf, polite, and I feel he'd be a good leade/co-leader. Obviously it would be quite weird if we merge and no one from Coffee is on the moderation list.
Last edited by Math; Nov 17, 2011 at 12:14 PM.
Wait Math, you voted for yourself? , Is that allowed?
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Wait, what, I made the rules therefore that's allowed.
By the way, just to clarify, my leadership will keep alive, we're discussing about who'll have powers, therefore feel free to choose ANYONE you think that'll do better.
Thank you Rainbowz and thank you Math for the positive comments. I appreciate it.
For those who didn't pick me, you can go die in a fire. Juuuuuuuuust kidding! \o/

I vote for myself and Shmevin.

Justifying the vote for me, you see, my activity has been low lately because of the final exam weeks and all the end of year preparation and schoolwork presentations. But next week, it's over, and I'll have all the time I want for taking care of the clan for whole two months(and after that too, of course, but it's going to be normal activity).
And well, I don't mean to boast, but I think I can do well staying as co-leader/leader(whatever comes, if it comes). I say that because of past experience inside this clan as a co-leader since foundation and also as a leader in the brazilian organization I founded a long time ago; I can say I know how to lead.

Justifying my vote for Shmevin, it's not only because he's the leader of Coffee but also because from what I've seen of him in the past days of merge discussion and one or another IRC encounters, he strikes me as very mature, intelligent, and prepared for taking a leadership position at the new clan.

And that's it.
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Your intelligence makes me feel a bricklayer... I'm seriously thinking of changing my vote to Wolf/Nadhif/Noah, anyways I'll keep being dah master boss of world muhahahahhaa, wait, with no powers. lol
Wait, shouldn't the rule be to choose 3? There will be 3 mods, so why only vote for two? Makes no sense to me.
-----
Edit: Fucking Alan messing up the poll results. Math, be sure to not count his votes.
-----
Edit: Didn't Shmevin say he didn't need mod powers?
Last edited by Noah; Nov 17, 2011 at 09:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
It's just two because I think the third moderator is going to be the clan bank, so that all other previous leaders can log in and do stuff if and when they need to.
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
No, I think we put an end to that stupid idea.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider