Toribash
Original Post
What
is this shit?

When AT&T (them bastards) took down my internet, I was all saddy face and missed you all. I came to realization that by the time I came back we would of probably merged with coffee, and me, being afk for 2 weeks, wouldn't be a co leader. I wasn't all that sad with that, but what I am sad with, it me coming back and seeing how astonishingly little you all posted in two weeks.

We better be getting more active now that the deflowerer of teh butts is back :|
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by MadPirate View Post
If I get accepted I am going to be active.

Wait, what?

/ontopic

Sad to see you guys turning into an inactive clan, if you need any help, pm me Noah I see if I can help you out.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
is this shit?

When AT&T (them bastards) took down my internet, I was all saddy face and missed you all. I came to realization that by the time I came back we would of probably merged with coffee, and me, being afk for 2 weeks, wouldn't be a co leader. I wasn't all that sad with that, but what I am sad with, it me coming back and seeing how astonishingly little you all posted in two weeks.

We better be getting more active now that the deflowerer of teh butts is back :|

-F**k AT&T
-We need to get work on our new clan picture. Everyone is in agreence and we need to get the final steps done.
Originally Posted by MadPirate View Post
If I get accepted I am going to be active.

Good luck?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I feel you bro.
Got some trouble with my own internet provider as well(reason why i've been away a bit longer)

But yeah, apparently it's all figured out now; I changed the provider and now it's actually even better! Now my connection is not pathetic as before and I can also perhaps chat on Skype.

inb4 mass skype calls for everyone, from me

also, I missed you pal... if I haven't said this before, hm.
Last edited by Wolf; Dec 13, 2011 at 08:03 AM.
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.