Ranking
Original Post
Getting Crabs, any advice?
I'm purchasing 3 Halloween Moon Crabs on Wednesday, (1 Male, 2 Female) and I will be putting them in a 40 Gallon terrarium setup I have. Any advice on what I could possibly add or do for them?
Minecraft is full of autistic 8 year olds -Goat 2015
Apply ointment directly to infec- Oh!!!

Well, you could add some fake plants. Have a little island so they can limb on top. Make sure to have water filter.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Who would want to voluntarily get crabs? Be sure to apply cream firs- Oh, those crabs.
This: http://aqualandpetsplus.com/Bug,%20H...en%20Crabs.htm
It's also best to put spinning rims in their terrarium. Make it cozy.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Haha, you guys are hilarious, thank you very much for the ideas, and Valterain the link was very helpful!
Any time bud! Also, neat link Valterain.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I'm here every day.
Nothing a little googling can't solve. But seriously. Get that itch checked out.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
HAVE PLACES FOR THEM TO HIDE FROM YOU

Cannot stress how important that is

Also Crabs enjoy killing each other so keep them well fed and give them a lot of space to their own

Water filtration is really important but I'm guessing you know that cause you're getting crabs and stuff

Don't pick them up, it may seem fun but honestly you might injure them and that's not cool.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Thanks everyone, and Snoresville, these are Halloween land crabs, so fish would flop in their waterbowl until they decided it's snack time