ES Recruitment Drive
Just so everyone knows the first edition was a special edition, it was the quicksilver edition!
Last edited by LyokoJames; Dec 12, 2007 at 11:05 AM. Reason: spelling correction
Originally Posted by Jam0864 View Post
lol... I never said i wouldnt pay you, i think u deserve credits for this. how much you want?

Donations are not mandatory, but I highly appreciate it, and a simple thank you would be nice for appreciating my work.

And Lyoko, edit your post its all big and bold. Make it small, and I think everybody who saw this thread knows that. Uhmm K?

Thanks guys for all the support!!
Those look awesome. Nice work, RicH!
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Re-rendered Aaron, Samule and Soop Mini
Thanks Samule.

Btw here's the re-rendered Aaaron Samule Box for Soop.
Last edited by RicH; Dec 12, 2007 at 09:17 AM.
:0 i have to convince hampa to get these in production i swear i was looking for a buy button hehe

glad to see you used my clan forum as the design hehehehe its perfectly made man and wow i cost $500......thats if i read the bar code correctly

Cheers Rich keep up the good work and you should get more donations
Last edited by RiseAgainst; Dec 12, 2007 at 09:18 AM.
Originally Posted by RicH View Post
Thanks Samule.

what program do you make these with, do you use pov-ray and the box is and include file and if you do use pov-ray where did you get the images or did you make them yourself?
Originally Posted by RicH View Post
Thanks Samule.

[QUOTE=RicH;204675]Donations are not mandatory, but I highly appreciate it, and a simple thank you would be nice for appreciating my work.

And Lyoko, edit your post its all big and bold. Make it small, and I think everybody who saw this thread knows that. Uhmm K?

Thanks guys for all the support!! [/
QUOTE]

I changed the size. GET IT!