Toribash
Original Post
Please stop the thought of death
if we keep having thoughts of death maby it WILL die sonner then expected so guys just keep thinking positive and STOP saying it will die!
~ The HoLy Burning Death Plague Angel ~ GMT +10
noone does man
but it has
to me it has died
it is so inacvtive
ex Ldr[HoLy]iceman21...
...we have come.....
I know it's not natural for me to say such things but,guys,this clan had a good run.I am proud it has stayed all of that time but i'm still feeling guilty about breaking my promise to Cannible.It's just,this clan cannot hold itself no more.Everything has an end...I know you don't want it to die so easily but it's not in our hands.Besides,if we recruit people,they might quit the clan because of the inactiviness and our weakness.I'm not saying that i'm leaving.I'm just explaining that even with my high position,I have failed all of you.It all went wild after Cann left the clan.We can not hold it back to what it used to be..i cannot make it survive in such conditions.We got many inactive members,not many active ones.Other clan disrespect us,People are always leaving the clan,Fights have ruined our fame and made everything even worse..I am still not leaving the clan.But i cannot face the fact anymore.The clan is really dying...
Originally Posted by MYI View Post
I know it's not natural for me to say such things but, guys, this clan had a good run. I am proud it has stayed all of that time but i'm still feeling guilty about breaking my promise to Cannible. It's just,this clan cannot hold itself no more. Everything has an end... I know you don't want it to die so easily but it's not in our hands. Besides, if we recruit people, they might quit the clan because of the inactiviness and our weakness. I'm not saying that i'm leaving. I'm just explaining that even with my high position,I have failed all of you. It all went wild after Cann left the clan. We can not hold it back to what it used to be..i cannot make it survive in such conditions. We got many inactive members,not many active ones. Other clan disrespect us, people are always leaving the clan, fights have ruined our fame and made everything even worse.. I am still not leaving the clan. But I cannot face the fact anymore. The clan is really dying...

If I were you, MYI, I wouldn't want to let this clan die slowly, because it's sort of dramatic. I would rather let it die instantly so that it'll get over with.

It would be my first clan I joined for 3-4 months. Dead.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
yeah i sorta have to agree with ard man
there is no point in letting something live that is obviosly gonna die.
just like if someone is in hospital after being in a crash and got massive head damage and is only being kept alive by the machine. and they can not talk,walk, sosialise
and they will never wake up
they are just waiting for it to die..
ex Ldr[HoLy]iceman21...
...we have come.....
I understand what you mean ard.But I think that will be a little bit aggressive to do so.Most clan members might not like my actions.
They'll understand. It's not that I'm convincing you to do it. It'd be better than dying dramatically.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
so the clan is dying.... we still have a very slim chance of surviving you know!
~ The HoLy Burning Death Plague Angel ~ GMT +10