Ranking
Original Post
[TeX] Screaming Head Project

ROUGH WIP

WIP CONTINUED

After taking some critisizm in...

Made with a Wacom Tablet in photoshop

Could you all please appraise the texture at it's latest state price wise?

Should I continue? What should I change? Are my days as an artist over?
Last edited by Tor1g0d; Aug 16, 2011 at 09:48 PM.
Way too symmetrical, and where the big seam is the teeth are all screwed up. I like everything else about it. Just it being so symmetrical bothers me. Maybe add something more on the sides. You should definately continue, and your days as a artist are just beginning!
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
I know I'm not the best artist and I'm a pretty fail tex maker, but your days as an artist are never over as long as you try and continue to expand your skills.

Now onto the CnC
1) Fix the seam of course XD.
2)Add a bit more detail to the back and to the nose. If there is a nose besides the 2 holes; it's way too obese for the head.
3) Loving everything else; Can't wait to see the progression on this head.
I'm not going to lie... You should boredom click this link to help me out <3 http://bloodxib.on.toribash.com/
I like the lighter skin tone on the first WIP as opposed to the second one.
The skin tone on that one is way too dark.

Also,add some definition to the cheek and jaw bone.
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.
the mirrored effect just make it screwed, and way too symmetrical. Make it more natural.
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Most important to fix with the symmetry are the eyes (the lines of the iris are too obvious, try just erasing one and doing it completely separate) and change the corners of the mouth some. Maybe some more expression.. So far the mouth is only open. Make it really scream.
Eyebrows would also be nice and useful for expression. Maybe add some small horrified tears as well as a tongue that is visible. More shine in the eyes, and also, since it looks kind of worse for wear, add some dirt or scratches to the face. Bloodshot eyes are fun if you shrink the iris and add a cornea. If you want to go for a dismal and depressing atmosphere, some yellowing of the teeth and unevenness should give you what you're looking for, and when you get to the details, some stubble. By the way, the mouth from the first WIP is better than the smaller mouth in the second two.
Update -- more CnC? lol... Still not sure what I should do with the back of the head. Hair? Bald? Brain?
Last edited by Tor1g0d; Aug 16, 2011 at 09:48 PM.