Toribash
Original Post
Extended Hands
I think hands must have more forms. And have fingers :3 with unbreakble joints.

1.Form -Free to pose fingers.
2.form- Grab.Not posable form
3.Punch- can be like usual punch or like karate sai-ken etc.
Last edited by T0n0mi; Apr 24, 2019 at 07:52 PM.
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
I prefer having it as hands with fingers but without the joints. And it changes every time you grab and ungrab. But that would look odd when you're punching with hands open. And physics will change due to the fingers. If only it's like the hair but not "jelly" and you can change states for it. or maybe its an item just like the hair where you can buy different shapes and you can forge some.
~knight zero~
Originally Posted by joshwaypro View Post
I think i would quit playing toribash if this was added

So you've stated your dislike for the hands but aside from that, nothing useful.
So please enlighten me, why would you quit Toribash if this was added? Do you have a different suggestion or maybe an improvement on this one.
Let me elaborate, adding more detailed hands is kind of pointless because there isn't anything wrong with the block hands on the toris currently.
Check out JWP's budget avatar shop! for a custom budget avatar!
[RXP]
Other shapes of hands would use a lot more polygons for rendering (impact on graphics calculation) and balance (weight is calculated based on the size of objects) which would have a good impact on the gameplay plus non downward compatibilty.

I stick with the actual cube hands because that fits the best to the simplicity of the ragdolls. And specially this simplicity divides toribash from other martial arts games or?
Check my Soundcloud ;)