Toribash
Dude i told you i have bad internet at the moment so its hard for me to always be on, you can war 1v1, im very busy with my last years of school so i cant always be on, if you dont want me in the clan then kick me out, but im giving you a valid reason.
~The Age Of Gaming~
so ninjaballz, Gazorite applied for the clan, go check the recruitment thread.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Ok sending invite to him, and lux requested an ally in pm, i will add it too.
I think we are just starting our way.

also, i will not be active for 1 day, i will travel for the hockey championship.
-----
Edit: you already invited him lol ;)
Last edited by 00Assassin00; Jan 30, 2014 at 11:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Assassin you must put him in the member list and move him in the bronze member group xD. I don't have the power for it.
~The Age Of Gaming~
shevaroller, i am sending invites to the good members i know, if you don't want to join then np.
ninjaballz yeah yeah ok.
Welcome to the clan Gazorite, Please be active and i think you should keep checking this thread, and when i am back(going to travel for 1 day only), we will do war.
Hey guys, if you need help with anything, contact me. We can do tourneys, or betting servers together, if we get the chance. I also like the look of the clan so far, it looks really nice.
Cheers,
Cyber
thnx very much cyper, i promise, if we needed any help we will contact you.
So, i am back :O Gazorite, please when you see me online and both of you online pm me so we can do any war.