ES Recruitment Drive
Was just in the boxing server and I gotta say. SouthPaw looks like it's been over-ran by spoilt, bratty children. Such a shame to see this clan recruit such disrespectful kids. As a co-creator of the clan who basically paid for it to be made, it really is a shame to see the way this clan has gone. Whoever is in charge or recruiting these days needs to look into who they're really recruiting to the clan.
C0NJ3R
If you don't give respect you don't get it. Regardless of your past history. This is the way it's ran for years and other past and current members have had no issues, except for you, apparently.

I don't think ragequiting in the middle of a fight is a good example of such as one as your grand "co-leader" position from the past.
And for the record, I was always a higher position from you so, I don't see why you would make a scene while also not being in the clan?
thanks for the fun.

http://prntscr.com/aooqu0

Originally Posted by Orko View Post
You are not allowed to take applications on your DSC. That is what the recruitment center is for. Please make a thread in the recruitment center instead of recruiting from your DSC.
Also, it looks like your DSC is missing a few things, namely a member list. But as it seems you've slid by for a while without being told otherwise I'll give you until 4/11/16 to fix it.

Unfortunately I don't think this will happen since this recruitment thread is mostly a recreation of a past clan, would linking our past clans forum work if it still exists?
Last edited by rjniscool1; Apr 6, 2016 at 04:55 AM.
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
Unfortunately I don't think this will happen since this recruitment thread is mostly a recreation of a past clan, would linking our past clans forum work if it still exists?

I'm sorry but that won't be enough. All DSC's must have the required information on their OP.
I'm sorry, but you haven't met all of the requirement for the first post . This thread will be closed and you will be infracted .
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Name: Skillzoz
Mod rank or replay: Not sure.. like 120?
Time playing toriboxing: Everyday, I practice a bit then i get on and play.
Belt: brown belt soon black
I will follow the rules.: i always follow the rules