Toribash
Original Post
Worst spots to Frac?
Just wonder what you all think is the worst place to Frac.

I would have to go with the knees.
Hmm, tough one, considering the elbows and the knees are basically the same. As is the shoulders and the hips. But, for me however, I will have to go with the abs, lumbar or chest. You lose one of those and you are screwed.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Eh, I probably I would've called it a fracture if I was talking about real life. Fractured ankles are pretty shitty though irl.
Trendy, that is way off. In real life, the worst bone to fracture would be your ribs. Trust me, your ribs are the most painful place to get hurt. I sneezed with broken ribs once and it felt like someone stabbed me.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Originally Posted by Regent101 View Post
Trendy, that is way off. In real life, the worst bone to fracture would be your ribs. Trust me, your ribs are the most painful place to get hurt. I sneezed with broken ribs once and it felt like someone stabbed me.

Worst part is, Dr's can't do shit about it to make'em heal faster. :/

Anyway, I'd have to go with chest. I mostly play Wushu when im in MP, so having no chest rotation is gg.
Chest, I'm fine with everything else though.
In a mod like ABD (only mod I really actually play) It's quite annoying when you have somebody trying to disqualify you without being able to rotate.
All of the other joints I can just find some weird way to balance on them when they are fractured.
Last edited by Aracoon; Mar 1, 2013 at 08:58 AM.