Ranking
Original Post
Clan Choose HELP!
Which is a good clan for me if I want to be a good clan and in the same time if I don't want to play in their servers and chat with them? Overall do silent living till the summer and autumn passes because it is too hot for me to be social and social living doesn't pay off for me now.
Well, what I would recommend for you is a social organization like BISH. You can drop in whenever you want and chat or you can be inactive for months at a time. Most clans don't like you being dead, basically for great lengths of time.

But really, we can't say what clans are good and not good and which ones to join and which ones not to.
Last edited by Solax; Jul 8, 2011 at 11:22 AM.
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
For you, maybe a dead clan. Try one of these,

http://forums.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45

Oh, no thanks. I need other players to be active and to use the name of the clan to boost my reputation.
That's not what clans are for or how it works.

Oh. Why should they have me ingame if that type of gameplay doesn't really improve skill and doesn't get you any TC? And the chat in irc where everybody's just trying to be smart or is lurking around.

They would benefit, if I make art some day - because it would be so awesome. Yeah... I can feel it.
I don't see the point in being a part of a group of people who you don't want to play the game with or even talk to.

I think if it is a well-known good-rep clan. I have more prestige being a member of that clan than single. But the clan can say they have the famous artist or good ingame player in the clan. (me).

In additional - we make agreement and benefit each other in various situation.
So, what do you really want? If you only want to get reputation, you should try earning it. Just make a shop now and if your art is good, you will get reputation. Without being in a clan.
Originally Posted by gerFight View Post
So, what do you really want? If you only want to get reputation, you should try earning it. Just make a shop now and if your art is good, you will get reputation. Without being in a clan.

Yea, I get reputation - a good one, if I'm the best artist and so on.

But I still think it would even get better, if I stack it up with great clan reputation and ingame reputation.