Ranking
Original Post
Do you want to have kids when your older?
I always thought most people did but most of my friends say that they don't which surprises me.

So, do you want to have kids when your older? I know I do, I think you really haven't lived as best a life you could live until you have had a child.

P.S. What would you name her/him?

I've always thought that for a girl the name "Temperance" sounded really nice and not many people have that name either so, yeah.

Not sure about a boy's name, maybe... Dante? I've thought that sounded okay.
Last edited by TheSceneQueen; Aug 16, 2011 at 11:58 AM.
dante oO ,waht the hack, did you play to much devil my cry ? ,scott,david,daniel are pretty cool names , a girl name ... hmm samantha,nina,selina ;)
and no , i hate kids ... they are just to @Д)$$/!
babys are cool ,and sweet ;) but after 4-5 jears , ARGH !
i want 4 kids..

2 boys and 2 girls

Names for boys ; Peter & dont know yet
names for girls ; Sarah & dont know yet

maybe my future wife can decide the other 2 names haha
''Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Gift, That is why it's called the Present''
Eventually, not sure how many I would have. I've always love the name kirie for a girl.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Depends on the economical/psychological/physical situation I'm in. You gotta realise that you need to be a hard working parent if you really want an healthy, happy baby.
Just sayin'.
I don't know there are many questions like this... would i like to die... would i like my balls cut off with a spork... would i like to go swimming in lava....
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
I'm going to adopt the George Foreman legacy. I will have ten children and they shall all be named George, to keep it simple.
Originally Posted by pika View Post
I'm going to adopt the George Foreman legacy. I will have ten children and they shall all be named George, to keep it simple.

it'll be pretty hard to raise 10 kids on the mean streets of joysey.
make sure they don't all turn into the situation
Mosier: tl;dr gay clothing thoughts