Ranking
Original Post
Unbelievably Pointless And Very Homosexual Thread!!!
Well let us see how long this live before I tire of it and trash it.

Math informed me I was beautiful and if he turned gay he would want to have sex with me.

So everyone who feels like it, just post who if they were gay, who in [one] would they want? Very straight. Amirite?

If people actually post I will make a nifty chart.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Haha we need a girl to join just for you. Since that would be straight for you, it would just (probably) end up being awkward. Im you want to say someone, you can, but you don't have to.

*Also, no one is allowed to pick Rain for their pick.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Well since I don't get to fully participate in this thread... I felt like I should post some pictures of the two hottest men on the planet.

Maybe it will inspire your homosexuality?

Leonardo DiCaprio

Johnny Depp

Okay, I'm going to go take a cold shower... Because they are HOT... Am I sweating? Hmm.

Oh and this also seemed fitting...:

lol...

Last edited by Rainbowz; Oct 19, 2011 at 03:08 PM.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Leonardo Dicaprio is somewhat sissy. But this Johnny Depp, oh Johnny... I really want to get his tattoos.
Yeah. Leonardo is a faeg. But I like Johnny.

Also, I am going to have to contribute to this thread, and say Wolf. Wolf would be my member of choosing if I was homosex.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Next person to insult Leonardo DiCaprio has to fight me in an anything goes cage fight... I swear to god...

How is he a sissy? I think your both just jealous.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Look at these two photos, and tell me if you saw already a man making these poses.

asd

I don't quite understand the question but I know that the black and white picture of Leo makes him look like a beast...

God I love him...
Last edited by Rainbowz; Oct 20, 2011 at 10:43 AM.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~