Ranking
Well hello,

My name is Derrick, or you could just call me Stonemonk (whichever you prefer) I'm am 17 years of age and i'm a proud american...Sorry about the dull start, ill try to make it less boring.

If you want to know more about me I have some hobbies, which are surfing, Playing soccer, and skateboarding! I'm not that interesting of a guy, but hey, I try to be...I'm not like most players in toribash, I tend to "try" to look realistic, which I think my "trying" is quite dreadful, others may not, but I practice from time to time.

I want to join Tribe because I feel like it's a clan that I can lay back and have fun with, most clans just, tear themselves up from the inside.....Which is quite sad actually, that's what happened to one of my old clans (LUX). My alts are, StoneMonk (this one) Diegod8787 (social one) and my beloved main DrunkMonk, which I haven't had access to since 2008... I have my own reasons why I made these alts, and well, one I get to know you guys better, i'll probably, most likely tell you guys why I did. The previous clans that I remember being in are (Risk[Failed as a clan]) (Beta[left because of negativity in game]) and (vibe) Which have no good reason why I left, because my love for sparky is just, unf... My skills, (I hardly call them skills) Is just what I love doing best, Realism!!! And I play abd and lenshu really well, I tend just to look for openings, and try to plan ahead, that's just a little tactic.

Well, i'm going to conclude this little app, hope it wasn't to dull, my skype name is Diegod8787, hope you guys liked this little app, and let me know what your thoughts are, I check my pm's and the forums everyday, Cheers!
Attached Files
decap2.rpl (41.7 KB, 2 views)
ShaolinWarrior.rpl (202.4 KB, 3 views)
ParkourwithCiuler.rpl (2.19 MB, 2 views)
Bro!!!.rpl (937.2 KB, 2 views)
ParkourFr0.rpl (1.15 MB, 2 views)
Lenshu Master/Buddhist
Greed/TimmyboyG/P0int/Theee/BBKing
Originally Posted by Handler View Post
no

no
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
what's yo rate fam
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu