Ranking
Original Post
[Tribe]Trophy Room

Here you can post your achievements, staff positions, tourney wins, forum event wins, accolades within toribash that you're proud of, that kind of thing.
If you don't have record of you tourney wins, I'll root around GM stuff for them.
I'll also edit this post soon or something.
e.g.

Erth
- Administrator, Gamemaster, Clan Mod, SuperModerator, Steam Officer, events board lmod, replay board lmod, Clan Events Team

Ingame Tourneys

eazi
-

Qblivion
-

DaHStevy
-

Faint
- SuperModerator, Clan Mod, GameMaster, Uniteam, Tori-Agent Trial, High ranking space detective in hanz0's Space Police organization, Top 16 in World Championships 2011

ManlyPotato
- GameMaster, ToriNews interviewer, Replay Board lmod

Destram
- GameMaster, RMO founder & leader

Fenris
- GM Artist, Art Section LMod, Official Art Team member, First owner of the "Centurion" hair besides Dranix and Hampa, Toribash T-shirts designer

Handler
-

manbeatle
-

Solax
- Administrator, SuperModerator, Item Forger, Tori-Agent, Clan Events leader Torinews Manager, Guardian of the blog, Beginner Sanctuary lmod, Offtopic lmod, Rapid Threads lmod, Steam Officer, Clan Council dude, nominated for best jawline in Toribash (Vote still to be held) and holder of a sexy Australian voice.

Shade
-

Lololerz
-

Hero
- SuperModerator, Clan Mod, Unibash Manager, Uniteam, Trial-Gamemaster

Muur
-

Clay
- MarketSquad, Entertainment and Media Lmod, $700+ profit from marketing/selling TC, Torinews Writer, ingame global rank 42, ABD mod rank 8

GrayveXP
- GameMaster, Tori-Agent, Unibash Teacher BR

Tinerr
- SuperModerator, Item Forger, PromoTeam Lead (hosting section), Unibash (clan) Co-founder and Uniteam Leader (helped with its transition into org and then into the begginer's section), GameMaster Lead

Juha
-

iver
- GameMaster, Brazilian Toribash Organization Leader, Team Aikido Leader, Toribash Brasil group Manager, Purple Belt (3rd kyu) in real life Judo and can stand still by hours holding an old and heavy Carbine M1

Italics = Ex
Last edited by Destram; Mar 16, 2015 at 09:50 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.

E-Peen Engaged

Last edited by Solax; May 28, 2014 at 07:43 AM.
Liquidoom: Gamemaster, Trial Gamemaster, Co-leader of OFRO, Player since 2009
Last edited by Liquidoom; May 29, 2014 at 12:53 AM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Fenris
- Art Section LMod, Official Art Team member,
- First owner of the "Centurion" hair besides Dranix and Hampa
- I've made one of the soon-to-come Toribash T-shirts

Proof:
Centurion
T-Shirt - Design
T-Shirt - Winners
Last edited by Fenris; May 28, 2014 at 05:31 PM.
FistofLife

- Won 1,000,000 TC duel (500k duelmode)

Cant think of any more right now.
Last edited by DoctorGold; May 28, 2014 at 07:17 PM.
Originally Posted by DoctorGold View Post
FistofLife

- Won 1,000,000 TC duel (500k duelmode)

Cant think of any more right now.

Bananered for life ofc.

Also GameMaster, ToriNews interviewer (probably ex by now rip ToriNews), Replay Board lmod and idk other stuff.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Soap

Msquad, Entertainment and Media Lmod, $700+ profit from marketing/selling TC, Torinews Writer, ingame global rank 42, ABD mod rank 8